Mythruna
April 29, 2024, 12:59:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Euclideon  (Read 39752 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2012, 08:38:04 AM »

The link seems like it doesn't work.
xXxGIBBZxXx

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2012, 09:44:46 AM »

Go read a physics book people... You cant go backwards in time. IF you move really fast than all you are doing is slowing the passage of time relative to the object you are observing. We all hurtle through the vacuum at around 0.3% the speed of light, but there's no time dilation for us because we measure relative to each other. On a small scale, the only real evidence to support that we are moving forward through time, and not backwards, is entropy. get rid of all those absolutes because ITS ALL RELATIVE..
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2012, 01:20:15 PM »

Go read a physics book people... You cant go backwards in time. IF you move really fast than all you are doing is slowing the passage of time relative to the object you are observing. We all hurtle through the vacuum at around 0.3% the speed of light, but there's no time dilation for us because we measure relative to each other. On a small scale, the only real evidence to support that we are moving forward through time, and not backwards, is entropy. get rid of all those absolutes because ITS ALL RELATIVE..

Physics books have been wrong...
Wink
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2012, 03:13:28 PM »

Wink

Only because time travelers changed them...   heheh.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2012, 11:12:12 PM »

Wink

Only because time travelers changed them...   heheh.

Actually changing the past is impossible. For example: The titanic, People travelled back in time to stop it from happening. The people warned the captain about the iceburg but he didn't believe them, he ran into the iceberg and now all these people are sinking with the ship because of this. :p I still didn't give out enough information. Also you can tell this is a good community: You guys didn't drag space and time-travel into religious bullcrap Cheesy. I hate It when people relate space to religion. SPACE IS SPACE Just leave It at that.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2012, 11:20:14 PM »

time is moving fords because of god..... he created earth and everything so yea hes the real reason why time travel isnt REAL science shall corrupt us from the path of god. :]

Trolol

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2012, 11:51:08 PM »

This all makes the assumption that beings can only exist in this dimension.  If there are beings that live in the 5th or 6th dimension then they will be able to travel freely to whatever time they wish.  They may not have any more control over modifying it than we do of modifying the molecules of a table... but who knows.

I don't even have a concept of what dimensions higher than 4 would look like.  Imagining seeing the 4th dimension very nearly blows my mind, anyway.

(And never mind the fact that I think the dimensions are misordered and time should have gone first.)
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2012, 07:22:43 AM »

time is moving fords because of god..... he created earth and everything so yea hes the real reason why time travel isnt REAL science shall corrupt us from the path of god. :]

Trolol

Edit: Time is moving trucks? That changes my concept of time and space. Btw everything you said is exactly how I would picture how time and space began but eh. You just angered me by saying that in an 8 year-old way, and I'm sure you pictured me as someone who doesn't believe in any type of god so yur RONG.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 07:25:48 AM by Moonkey » Logged

BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2012, 12:10:06 PM »

Is it just me, or is everyone doing what Moonkey was glad we weren't doing? I'll just keep out of this..  Smiley
randomprofile
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2012, 12:38:36 PM »

So, it's a debate on religion you want!?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2012, 12:53:09 PM »

So, it's a debate on religion you want!?

Please, no.  Let's just keep debating about what we are debating about. Smiley
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2012, 01:04:37 PM »

MUST DEBATE ABOUT DEBATING... Hehe, anyway. Euclidion hasn't given enough information or anything out for the public so I think it's just like before, it's a bunch o' voxels made into "atoms". It's impossible to simulate atoms on a computer, and the only thing closest to this would be voxels.

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2012, 01:09:15 PM »

Maybe they somehow harness the raw power of "internet debate".  This is an incredible source of energy for anyone who figures out how to tap into it.
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2012, 03:27:26 PM »

Also, Awf Tawpic: If we were to create weapons of mass destruction in the future, the thing is, we couldn't use them for long. Because we would just destroy eachother, Which is why peace balances out chaos.

BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2012, 04:33:20 PM »

Also, Awf Tawpic: If we were to create weapons of mass destruction in the future, the thing is, we couldn't use them for long. Because we would just destroy eachother, Which is why peace balances out chaos.

We have WMD's, and we call them nukes. And we may well be about to destroy each other. However, laser defense systems might fix the problem.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: