Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 06:24:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum suggestion: RP section  (Read 7317 times)
Zamorak

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2012, 02:50:25 PM »

Hey guys, if your like me then you love role play. What is so great about role play? People such as myself can engage in a text based game so to speak, with NO limitations unless specified by the original creator. Think of it as a RP Minecraft server, but all on text. What do you have? No limitations, unless once again specified by said creator. It doesn't have to be about Mythruna specificaly. I would love to see a place for text based role plays here on the forum. Since this community seems to largely enjoy role play, I think it would benefit at least 55% of the people here. But what is your opinion?
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 07:30:07 AM »

Role playing? http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

Knock your socks off. This baby is packed full of text based goodness and hitting enemies in different parts of their body is excelent. Hit a guy in the mouth with a copper mace? Sure. Teeth fly off of his head and lie around on the ground? YEA. Cut people/animal's heads off and have them lie around a bit far away from its body? DO IT. Hit people in the lower body with your war hammer and make them feel sick and throw up? BLARGH! Hit someone in the chest with a war hammer and have their ribs jab into their heart and tearing their heart? WOOO!.

Rated T for Text based.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 07:33:31 AM by Moonkey » Logged

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Danutron

no comment

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 11:27:04 AM »

Role playing? http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/

Knock your socks off. This baby is packed full of text based goodness and hitting enemies in different parts of their body is excelent. Hit a guy in the mouth with a copper mace? Sure. Teeth fly off of his head and lie around on the ground? YEA. Cut people/animal's heads off and have them lie around a bit far away from its body? DO IT. Hit people in the lower body with your war hammer and make them feel sick and throw up? BLARGH! Hit someone in the chest with a war hammer and have their ribs jab into their heart and tearing their heart? WOOO!.

Rated T for Text based.

What was in your breakfast today???

getting easily lost inside my creations
randomprofile
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 02:08:14 PM »

Girls dad dies in a battle, she goes insane. Get a sick fetish off killing cats. Kills the cat of some main guard... dude starts killing people. Takes a bunch of normal guards to put him down Cheesy I love reading dwarf fortress stories but the game is to ugly for me... plus I have no idea how to play it
Danutron

no comment

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 04:14:12 PM »

Girls dad dies in a battle, she goes insane. Get a sick fetish off killing cats. Kills the cat of some main guard... dude starts killing people. Takes a bunch of normal guards to put him down Cheesy I love reading dwarf fortress stories but the game is to ugly for me... plus I have no idea how to play it

Hmm i tried too and gave up, still having a lot to do with minecraft, texturepacks and so on, just made a new one, wonder if it will be possible to make packs for mythruna?? hmmm

Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 04:42:24 PM »

YOU GAVE UP? Aww... You weenies have no taste in games. Graphics aren't everything.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2012, 04:52:17 PM »

Hmm i tried too and gave up, still having a lot to do with minecraft, texturepacks and so on, just made a new one, wonder if it will be possible to make packs for mythruna?? hmmm

Not yet but soon.  The next release will have the fundamentals for "block packs".  The following release may have full support for material and block packs.
Danutron

no comment

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 05:05:58 PM »

Not yet but soon.  The next release will have the fundamentals for "block packs".  The following release may have full support for material and block packs.

yay now me very happy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: