Mythruna
April 24, 2024, 10:08:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REPORT: Mythruna feedback  (Read 5407 times)
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2012, 04:52:08 PM »

So far, through you-tube videos, and the forums. I've seen nearly 90% Positive feed back on Mythruna, the other 10% are dedicated Minecraft fans and they say things like "F*** THIS MINECRAFT IS BETTER". True sensible people on youtube video's ask questions and like the game ^^. So far Mythruna is on a steady start and is heading for a positive future.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 04:53:14 PM »

So far, through you-tube videos, and the forums. I've seen nearly 90% Positive feed back on Mythruna, the other 10% are dedicated Minecraft fans and they say things like "F*** THIS MINECRAFT IS BETTER". True sensible people on youtube video's ask questions and like the game ^^. So far Mythruna is on a steady start and is heading for a positive future.

Yeah, it used to be much worse.  Nearly 50/50... maybe about 65% positive.

I think the physics videos helped a lot.  It was harder to go "pfft... Minecraft!" to those.
Danutron

no comment

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 05:03:28 PM »

i like minecraft for what it is, and i like mythruna for what it is, 2 different games with complete different agendas

getting easily lost inside my creations
ayoriceball
Donators

Control Magic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 07:07:47 PM »

Yeah, it used to be much worse.  Nearly 50/50... maybe about 65% positive.

I think the physics videos helped a lot.  It was harder to go "pfft... Minecraft!" to those.

Same goes for Cubeworld. Terrain Generation? Obvious Rip. Epic action? OMG TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!!111

From Bay12Forums
Don't dwarven ladies know they're beautiful the way they are? They don't need to starve themselves to look like those elven bitches.
I have a skin, a potato has a skin, therefore, I'm God
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 08:25:13 PM »

"The key to financial success is to manipulate the minds of your customers" Quote from: Me. Let it be written down in the evil book of history.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 01:05:39 AM by Moonkey » Logged

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: