Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 01:44:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electric car using its own momentum to generate electricity.  (Read 104669 times)
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2014, 01:02:05 AM »

I never should've started this thread. Too embarrassed to go back to page 1 to read it all.

Edit: MY GOODNESS THE VIEWS.

Heheh... it is funny that this is like the most active thread right now.  Wink
It's like those kind of ads you see on websites that look interesting but you know they aren't true

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2014, 09:13:29 PM »

I never should've started this thread. Too embarrassed to go back to page 1 to read it all.

Edit: MY GOODNESS THE VIEWS.

Heheh... it is funny that this is like the most active thread right now.  Wink
It's like those kind of ads you see on websites that look interesting but you know they aren't true
Hahaha!
SKUD

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2014, 03:56:15 PM »

Well your dad has basically 2 choices. More if you live outside the U.S..(do you use 2 periods after an initial?) If he believes he can at least build a more efficient electric car then by all means do it. Now if he believes he can build a car that moves under its own power by means of its own energy...hes definitely on the list of people in the world who should take a crack at it. Keep this in mind though, furthering the efficiency of electric cars is a commendable effort in technology. Building a vehicle that lessens the overall need for fossil fuels, and even worse the ridding of that need altogether, is something that could potentially hurt your fathers way of life. Unfortunately theres not much in the way of proof on that statement. I could maybe give a list of people who have claimed to have built cars to run on water(H2o) and the year of announcement cross referenced to the date of death. But that would be rather depressing lol Tongue. Honestly though there were some very interesting inventions that were patented originally by certain people. Obviously things like trade secrets cant just be revealed by patent...so in none of those patents were a new form of energy apparent, but the apparatus' themselves were integral to the invention as a whole. For each respective inventor the same story emerges sadly. Announcement then Demonstrations, after that a buyer or partner...then onto unfortunate events leading to death or immediate seclusion. That is all relative until you take into account that each one of them had a patent that is now used in things like Fuel additive pills(the water is never used as fuel, all the combustibles come from the pill). Oxyhydrogen and gasoline hybrids. Look at Daniel Dingel, he was a Filipino inventor who went into partnership with Formosa Plastics Group and declared a fraud shortly after, sued and in 2008 at 82 imprisoned for 20 years. His patents on galvanization(part of the system for energy recapture in his "watercar") have been transferred to FPG and are currently being used in 600,000mw Taiwanese power units 1 year later. My best advice is to tell your dad it couldnt hurt to see if he first uses his transmission method in an existing electric car to test its efficiency as a whole. If it moves on its own created energy then your dad will never see too much money from it, the best thing to do is make more in secrecy and put alot out at once as to prevent any stifling of his success and/or existential proof of his claims. Enough cars driving around town at once on local demonstration should work. They cant stifle a whole town can "they".
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2014, 05:32:57 PM »

Blow up a balloon.  Tie it off.  Then add more air to it.  "How?"  Ahah.

...that is thermodynamics (and thus energy loss, conversion, motion, etc.) in a nutshell.

If someone can show a car that moves under its own generated power then I will show you a power source that they are hiding or hadn't considered.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2014, 12:30:14 AM »

...that is thermodynamics (and thus energy loss, conversion, motion, etc.) in a nutshell.

If someone can show a car that moves under its own generated power then I will show you a power source that they are hiding or hadn't considered.
How do you add air to a tied off balloon? Poke a compressed air can through the top, or bottom where it's most dense so it won't pop. Wink Of course, you can't poke a hole through thermodynamics though...

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2014, 02:38:45 PM »

How do you add air to a tied off balloon? Poke a compressed air can through the top, or bottom where it's most dense so it won't pop. Wink Of course, you can't poke a hole through thermodynamics though...

Yeah, you are clearly poking a hole in the system at that point.  Smiley  I thought of an even better example.

Stand on a scale.
Grab yourself by the pants and lift.

Surely you are strong enough to lift enough weight to decrease the scale reading, right?  No?  "What if I pull harder?"

Yeah, still, no.  If you couple your inputs to your outputs and do not inject anything else... there will be nothing be net loss... and even in a 100% system then there will surely be no net gain.  So even in a 100% efficient system you can never do any work.  All of your 'work' will be used up keeping the perpetual motion going.  Suck any of it off and the system is by definition not 100% efficient anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: