Mythruna
May 01, 2024, 02:26:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mythruna on android?  (Read 4293 times)
Thanos

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2012, 10:11:42 AM »

Well my question is general. I've started fooling around with jme3 and I was wondering how easy is to port a desktop game made with jme3 to android?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 10:23:13 AM »

Well my question is general. I've started fooling around with jme3 and I was wondering how easy is to port a desktop game made with jme3 to android?

In this case: hard.

The client would have to be completely rethought to run on the limited hardware and the control system would have to be completely redesigned to take advantage of a touch device (I've done preliminary designs just in case. Smiley)

I always think about it, though.  Maybe by the time I'm ready to look into it seriously, jme3 android support will be much better and the hardware will have caught up to my GPU hunger. Smiley
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 11:51:44 AM »

Not only that but people will be getting less GPU/CPU problems they regularily get with a computer which means a +1 for the players and +1 for raking in the income of money  Cool .

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: