Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 07:24:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pics of Generated Buildings  (Read 21773 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2012, 08:03:44 PM »

Paul, if it is okay with you, I made a short video showing a walkthrough of the village: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEfdOO3Adg8

Yeah, totally ok.  Thanks.  I will check it out in a minute after I'm done responding to Teknonick's encyclopedic post. Smiley
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2012, 10:29:57 AM »

Paul, if it is okay with you, I made a short video showing a walkthrough of the village: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEfdOO3Adg8
That video shows it a lot better than the pictures (no offense, Paul). Looks nice!
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2012, 12:27:37 PM »

That video shows it a lot better than the pictures (no offense, Paul). Looks nice!

Of course it does. Smiley  And wandering around in person is even better.  I've teleported a few folks over there already to look around. Smiley
Ghelmaron
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2012, 02:31:36 PM »

The pictures were a great insight into the development of this part of Mythruna and as soon as I got home from work I rushed over to check out the village. I was pretty impressed that I thought that a video would help to elaborate.  I've always liked games with random layouts because it adds to the replayabity and the 'wow' factor as you see neat layouts that were not designed specifically that way. I, myself, have created a sci-fi themed board game that uses board sections that are chosen at random and played during play to create a board layout that is different each time.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2012, 11:07:59 PM »

Settlers of Spacetan?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2012, 11:20:37 PM »

Settlers of Spacetan?

Why am I thinking "Spacecataz" now? Smiley
Ghelmaron
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2012, 12:54:37 PM »

My game is more of an adventure game similiar in style to a fantasy game called Talisman, but with a sci-fi theme. I am also designing a cooperative zombie apocalypse board game that also uses a random layout system. Smiley
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2012, 03:58:05 PM »

Of course it does. Smiley  And wandering around in person is even better.  I've teleported a few folks over there already to look around. Smiley
You never teleported me!?!?! (jk lol) Yea, in-game, it looks alot better, the holes in the top floors give it an AWESOME feel! (You wont know what I mean by 'holes' unless you see it for yourself)
Ghelmaron
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2012, 09:08:44 PM »

Settlers of Spacetan?

Speaking of which, I just got home from playing Settlers of Cataan with some friends. I won. It was a good night  Cheesy
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2012, 10:16:18 PM »

I have a strange feeling if the random building generator were to glitch out it would flood the entire world with random houses Tongue

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2012, 01:13:25 AM »

I have a strange feeling if the random building generator were to glitch out it would flood the entire world with random houses Tongue

It is funny when I accidentally click a building into the floor of another building.  Odd things happen.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: