Mythruna
April 27, 2024, 01:53:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Items, Armor, and Wepons  (Read 3887 times)
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2012, 04:43:51 PM »

pspeed,

Do you have any idea the depth of your items, armor, weapons?
What about the differences in quality descriptions(Wood, stone, glass, Evil Goo Webbing)?
I was wondering your favorite types in games past. I personally always like the final fantacy and dnd items.
How in depth are you wanting to get for a release? K.I.S.S or wait for it?

I know your working on other things and what you want may not be what we get at first.
Im sure you can relate to your imagination taking over waiting for new media.

-BigredRm-

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 05:24:32 PM »

In the current plan, items are produced in game.  If there are prebuilt items then it will be because I built them in game and then included them.

The will (of course) be a smaller scale than the current custom objects and there will be constraints on how you build them and how you work with the metals, materials, etc..  I will try to make it as similar to creating a real weapon as I can.

The physics engine will then sort out how they are supposed to behave.  At least that's the plan.

Modders can already make more classic RPG-style scripted objects.  But that's my fallback position if I don't get fully custom items working.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: