Mythruna
April 19, 2024, 11:39:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fly-Mode?  (Read 5886 times)
chstae2209
Donators

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2012, 04:00:14 PM »

Hi,
is there any chance to make a "Fly-Mode" so one has better possibilities in building high constructions.

Anyway, Mythruna looks great.

Greetings
Christian
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 04:13:37 PM »

Hi,
is there any chance to make a "Fly-Mode" so one has better possibilities in building high constructions.

Anyway, Mythruna looks great.

Greetings
Christian

There is no fly mode at the moment but I will implement some kind of flying for the Avian race.  We'll see that in the game soon but I'm not sure when.

It will be more like swimming than hovering so it may not be all that easy to build.  The ability to climb already helps some with high constructions... as does ~escape
chstae2209
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 12:44:27 PM »

Hi Paul,

I think, in the RPG- or Adventure-Mode of Mythruna a race with abilities to fly is a nice idea.

But this is not what I meant. I hope, that (like in Minecraft) also in Mythruna will exist a "Creative Mode" only for building or constructing purposes.
And for easier constructing and looking at my buildings from above I beg for a "Fly-Mode". Adding to the WASD-keys two more keys for "up" and "down".
Yes, the ability to climb already helps some with high constructions, but how to climb an overhanging wall?
And what do you mean with "... as does ~escape"? Is that a special key combination? I have it not found in the help.
Will you please explain to me?

Greetings
Christian
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 12:51:59 PM »

On the public server, typing ~escape  into the chat bar teleports you to 160 height above where you are standing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: