Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 12:18:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Please!  (Read 5730 times)
acecorcoran

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2012, 09:32:43 AM »

Ok, so i have an error before ANYTHING happens. Whenever i run mythruna i get this:

Could not find the main class: mythruna.client.Mainstart

Somebody help me solve this error please! I have searched everywhere for a solution and have not found one at all.
i tried reinstalling it several times also.
Help Please!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:22:50 AM by acecorcoran » Logged
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 09:39:31 AM »

Sorry you are having problems.  What Operating System do you use?  What version of Java do you have installed?  What directory did you install the game to?

And how are you running it?
acecorcoran

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 11:22:06 AM »

I have a windows 7, its 64 bit too.
 I just reinstalled java a couple of days ago (minecraft problems) so my java is up to date.
 I didnt mess with the directory i installed it too so its located in [computer - Local Disk (C:) - users - (username) - Downloads]
 I run it by just opening the zip file, going into the mythruna file and running it.
Plus When I saw that didnt work i extracted it and sadly the same thing happened Sad
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 11:30:15 AM »

Make sure you extract it and are running the exe from the extracted folder.  It definitely won't work trying to run it from inside the zip.

Still... your error is very strange.  Where is it that you see the error?  Usually Java doesn't pop up an error when you double click on the mythruna exe so I wonder what is displaying the error.
acecorcoran

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 12:58:17 PM »

OMG thank you for your help!!! now it works and runs fine! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thank You!
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 01:24:09 PM »

OMG thank you for your help!!! now it works and runs fine! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thank You!

Yay!  Heheh. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: