Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 01:04:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: when is the new update?
2012 - 1 (100%)
2013 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New update?  (Read 3909 times)
lrmol038

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2012, 08:03:10 PM »

When do you think the next update will be? will we have to buy it? PLEASE NO  Grin OK so i have a plan, on single player you can add villagers  Cheesy  
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 09:11:29 PM »

When do you think the next update will be? will we have to buy it? PLEASE NO  Grin OK so i have a plan, on single player you can add villagers  Cheesy  

You should probably surf around the forums a little because many of these questions have been discussed at least partially before.

I tend to put out some kind of update once a month at least.  I'm overdo because I've been working on AI and that is taking all of my time and it is really something that needs to be done 100% right.

You can already pay for the game now.  When the game gets to alpha, people will have to pay for the full version and the current target prices is U.S. $15.

There will always be some limited free version because I want to continue to let players access the public server but it will never support all of the features.  It is too overbuilt to support many of them anyway.  So some free build mode will always be free as I currently have planned it.

When I get the world generation done and more of the systems in place, I will setup a second server with all of the RPG elements as they get added... this will be for only for players who have paid.

I keep trying to get to alpha in six months... but I've been saying that for at least three months.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: