Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 01:07:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Global Resource Dependencies...  (Read 14590 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2012, 10:12:31 AM »

Who needs horses. I'm a chocobo type of guy.

From an animation+physics perspective, there is a lot to be said for two-legged rideable animals.

Still, there will be four-legged mounts.  In my concept work, the Pantherians tend to ride large animals like rhinos and stuff.  Actually, I want to have kind of a cross between a rhinoceros and a bear for them to ride but all of my concept art to date has been based on classic rhinos.
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2012, 10:34:18 AM »

From an animation+physics perspective, there is a lot to be said for two-legged rideable animals.

Still, there will be four-legged mounts.  In my concept work, the Pantherians tend to ride large animals like rhinos and stuff.  Actually, I want to have kind of a cross between a rhinoceros and a bear for them to ride but all of my concept art to date has been based on classic rhinos.
Ok, a rhino-bear sound pretty awesome.
I just got done watching a ton of voxel game youtube videos and honestly you have the most promising game out there. I am so itching for something to do in mythruna! Im going to go build that airship now.

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2012, 10:46:46 AM »

Ok, a rhino-bear sound pretty awesome.
I just got done watching a ton of voxel game youtube videos and honestly you have the most promising game out there. I am so itching for something to do in mythruna! Im going to go build that airship now.

Thanks.  It's these kinds of comments that keep me going when the road seems endlessly long.
BigredRm
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2012, 11:13:39 AM »

Well I wish you would take the risk, quit your job, and hire some help. This could be your meal ticket. I realized how risky that is and with a family why you wouldn't do it. If "the other game" can make that much money as quickly as it has I would invest in your company/game if I knew you could deliver before someone out coded you due to your time limitations.

All that aside, your doing something great. I hope the walls you run into are never too high to climb.

BigredRm
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2012, 11:39:29 AM »

So yeah.... sell virtual property. I need more for iron island for sure.

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2012, 12:01:28 PM »

So yeah.... sell virtual property. I need more for iron island for sure.

Heheh.  I'll see what I can do for that... the more space part.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: