Mythruna
April 26, 2024, 03:16:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: --Structure-- My Village  (Read 12218 times)
Teknonick

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2012, 06:22:38 PM »

Okay, I've made a little neat village, the theme is EVOLUTIONARY... By that I mean, it evolves...
I didn't take pictures of the first few stages, but they were just tents, and a not-so-good looking inn..

First off, we have the Docks:

Next off, we have the gates and wall:

The first building in the city you will see, is the carpenter:

The second, is the Inn:

Third building (And last one so far), is the Blacksmith:

The WIP Mines:

Hope you enjoyed! Meet me on the main server, and I might show you around in person! Or give you a room in the hotel if ya like!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 07:12:01 PM by Teknonick » Logged
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 06:39:23 PM »

Looks cool! Smiley
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 07:11:31 PM »

Looks cool! Smiley
Thanks Cheesy
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 07:28:37 PM »

Ooh Paul, any suggestions for what to add next? I'm planning on adding a living area and a farm.... Or 2......
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 07:54:27 PM »

Ooh Paul, any suggestions for what to add next? I'm planning on adding a living area and a farm.... Or 2......

No ideas.  Your vision is different than mine, anyway.
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2012, 08:04:11 PM »

How so? Its just a simple village... All the main buildings, blacksmith, carpenter, tailor ETC, will be in the same area... While housing and Mining will be seperate...
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2012, 08:12:36 PM »

How so? Its just a simple village... All the main buildings, blacksmith, carpenter, tailor ETC, will be in the same area... While housing and Mining will be seperate...

You have a vision for what you want it to look like.  Our visions are likely to be a lot different.

I spend a sometimes painstaking amount of time researching reference imagery and then another butload of time trying to squeeze it all down into proper sizes.  For example, and this is by no means to detract from the coolness of your structures, but my personal guidelines, your buildings are huge.

We are bound to come up with different solutions for the same ideas... and that's presuming we even started with the same ideas. Smiley

Plus, I like to see what other people create without my input.  Best I will do is offer suggestions for problems "I can't make this corner look like I want", "I can't seem to fit the right size door into this area", "I want to use a mini-object for X but it won't line up right"... I'm all over those types of puzzles. Smiley
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2012, 07:34:27 AM »

Perhaps a guard quarters/armory would be cool.
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 08:49:15 AM »

Perhaps a guard quarters/armory would be cool.
Ahh yeah thanks, I'll work on that next, once Paul is on to give me more room (IF I mean)

And Paul, I was only asking for like, a type of build :3 Tailor, Armory, Guards Quarters ETC :3 And I can't take small buildings.... Not enough room :3
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 09:36:50 AM »

Not enough room :3
I like building absolutely massive structures, too.  Tongue
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2012, 09:54:55 AM »

Not enough room :3
I like building absolutely massive structures, too.  Tongue
Absolutely massive is too small for my taste... My Land Mark for the City/Village/Town will be, THE GAMES TALLEST TOWER, AKA it will go higher than allowed >Smiley
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2012, 01:01:35 PM »

hehe iv alredy made a tower that was taller than aloud out of objects at the top Tongue

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2012, 01:22:26 PM »

hehe iv alredy made a tower that was taller than aloud out of objects at the top Tongue
Mine will be MUCH taller :3 AKA, about 20+ blocks higher :3 If yours is that high, then I will go to 100+!!!!
ahmadsal

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2012, 06:05:33 PM »

I like your wall (and guard door, amazing). You mine is neat, you should try to include torches with a branch off the wall, but that is my opinion (sets the mood, your mine is too bright but the rail is cool)
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2012, 06:08:58 PM »

I like your wall (and guard door, amazing). You mine is neat, you should try to include torches with a branch off the wall, but that is my opinion (sets the mood, your mine is too bright but the rail is cool)
Thanks! I'll make it bigger later (Evolution :3) and it will go deeper, down there will have torches :3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: