Mythruna
April 19, 2024, 06:40:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another global resources pic...  (Read 17087 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2012, 01:05:51 AM »

I added some new icons and allocated labor... I also changed the relative size of some of the icons...

Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2012, 01:22:34 AM »

Ah, now I see the producing of fish/etc.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
caesar
Forum's Janitor
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2012, 03:45:11 AM »

What does the number after the work stand for, like fishing(0.25) .. how effective they are?

that program reminds me of the old school games, like Civilisation Cheesy
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2012, 09:59:25 AM »

What does the number after the work stand for, like fishing(0.25) .. how effective they are?

Yeah, I also explained this in the donator's group where I provided a link to the game but I'll explain here for everyone else too. Smiley

That's the skill level of the person.  If they have a skill of 1 then 8 hours labor equals 8 hours of real standardized work.  If they have a skill level of 0.5 then 8 hours of labor equals only 4 hours of real standardized work.

So if you require 8 hours of some kind of job and only have people with 0.5 skill level then you'd need two of them to do the work.
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2012, 11:02:18 AM »

Yeah, I also explained this in the donator's group where I provided a link to the game but I'll explain here for everyone else too. Smiley

That's the skill level of the person.  If they have a skill of 1 then 8 hours labor equals 8 hours of real standardized work.  If they have a skill level of 0.5 then 8 hours of labor equals only 4 hours of real standardized work.

So if you require 8 hours of some kind of job and only have people with 0.5 skill level then you'd need two of them to do the work.
Wait wait wait, so if we donate, we get THAT game? PLUS Mythruna if we pay 10+ dollars? Cheesy!
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2012, 11:20:05 AM »

Wait wait wait, so if we donate, we get THAT game? PLUS Mythruna if we pay 10+ dollars? Cheesy!

Except I'm sure this doesn't actually qualify as a game... at least not yet.  Smiley
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2012, 11:54:04 AM »

Except I'm sure this doesn't actually qualify as a game... at least not yet.  Smiley
Well do we? It sounded like in the above post, that that's what you said :O
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2012, 12:21:11 PM »

If you donate to Mythruna (any amount) then you also get access to the Donator's group on this forum... which is where I posted the link for the AI tester thing.  So yes, donating to Mythruna gets you access to the AI tester... and if you donate $10 then that also gets you an eventual client license for Mythruna.

I'm not sure which parts were unclear so let me know if I missed something.
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2012, 12:25:26 PM »

If you donate to Mythruna (any amount) then you also get access to the Donator's group on this forum... which is where I posted the link for the AI tester thing.  So yes, donating to Mythruna gets you access to the AI tester... and if you donate $10 then that also gets you an eventual client license for Mythruna.

Oohkay I get it now :3 So I DO get the 'game' (AI tester) with a donation Cheesy Now I really want to donate, so I can have that (xD) and get a hold of Mythruna as soon as we have to pay for it :3 Will you add a more 'offical' starting thing yet? I mean, when you run the game, you can log in, and update. down-date ETC...
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2012, 12:42:18 PM »

Oohkay I get it now :3 So I DO get the 'game' (AI tester) with a donation Cheesy Now I really want to donate, so I can have that (xD) and get a hold of Mythruna as soon as we have to pay for it :3 Will you add a more 'offical' starting thing yet? I mean, when you run the game, you can log in, and update. down-date ETC...

Yes, definitely before alpha.  That's "Mythruna.com integration".
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: