Mythruna
April 23, 2024, 11:16:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another game review video...  (Read 12492 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2012, 09:32:21 PM »

So, I noticed that might site traffic was getting much higher than usual so I started poking into where all of the refers were coming from.  I also had like 40 to 50 new youtube subscribers.  Smiley  Turns out this video just hit youtube recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp_g9dvqwY0

It's kind of funny in spots.  I especially like the baby bench.  One of the more informed new play-throughs that I've seen.

The comments are mixed... but generally positive for the most part, I guess.  Drop by and thumbs up it if you like it.

It also made for twice as many mythruna.com hits as my previous highest day:

And that's kind of cool. Smiley
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 10:31:56 PM »

wow 8k hits congratulations :] i gues you should prepare for an influx of new members hhehehe

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 10:34:25 PM »

wow 8k hits congratulations :] i gues you should prepare for an influx of new members hhehehe

Yeah, join rate here went up quite a bit.  And there has been a pretty good influx of people on the server complaining about FPS, too. Smiley
caesar
Forum's Janitor
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 05:49:42 AM »

congrats on getting the word spread!
Cool video and the comments are indeed more positive then I thought these comments could be. Usually there is a LOT of flaming and trolling when it comes to anything barely similar to MC.
Ghelmaron
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 10:56:51 PM »

That video was pretty good. It currently has a Like:Dislike ratio of 732:13 which is pretty good. I got a laugh during the 'baby bench' scene  Grin
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 10:22:55 PM »

Yeah, join rate here went up quite a bit.  And there has been a pretty good influx of people on the server complaining about FPS, too. Smiley
I'm getting an excited feeling. Mythruna being one of those top hit games famous all over the world. Smiley Be prepared for a major youtube person to set a video for the game. Smiley

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 02:43:10 PM »

I could start spamming Nerd3's videos asking him to do a let's play at any time.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 02:48:34 PM »

I could start spamming Nerd3's videos asking him to do a let's play at any time.

Hehe... let's wait a bit before any media blitzes. Smiley
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 04:38:56 PM »

Woh, guys! This game Paul just showed us is SOOO cool! I WOULD HAVE NEVER FOUND IT WITHOUT THE MOD REVIEW! IT'S SO AWESOME! (lol)
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 08:19:38 AM »

Hehe... let's wait a bit before any media blitzes. Smiley
Yes, sir. Smiley
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2012, 02:14:03 PM »

Woh, guys! This game Paul just showed us is SOOO cool! I WOULD HAVE NEVER FOUND IT WITHOUT THE MOD REVIEW! IT'S SO AWESOME! (lol)

I bet half of the people who found Mythruna searched "Games Like Minecraft" i was one of them Wink
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2012, 07:59:54 PM »

Me too. Tongue
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2012, 08:47:34 PM »

I bet half of the people who found Mythruna searched "Games Like Minecraft" i was one of them Wink

It used to consistently be the number one search that took people to the mythruna.com site.  Apparently, Mythruna has made enough of a name for itself that it's no longer true... at least right now:

I find that interesting.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2012, 02:55:40 PM »

It used to consistently be the number one search that took people to the mythruna.com site.  Apparently, Mythruna has made enough of a name for itself that it's no longer true... at least right now:

I find that interesting.

=presses the imaginary "Like" button=
Code:
 <button onclick="Like()">Like</button> <?>1 likes</?>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: