Mythruna
April 27, 2024, 02:03:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why progress is slow right now...  (Read 17381 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2012, 11:34:20 AM »

Yeah Paul Cheesy Nice to have you back Cheesy!

Note: Also, I didn't realise (z) you had Mythruna (Why does it spell-check the name of the game? lol) shirts until I saw you xD! Might I suggest making the picture bigger, or adding an in-game screenshot of a nice view, maybe a sunset :3

I can do that sunset screenshot Smiley
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 11:45:29 AM »

Note: Also, I didn't realise (z) you had Mythruna (Why does it spell-check the name of the game? lol) shirts until I saw you xD! Might I suggest making the picture bigger, or adding an in-game screenshot of a nice view, maybe a sunset :3

The picture on the back is as big as it can be, I think.  It's tough because photos don't transfer as well as you might like... I had to go through a few shirts before I got something I liked.  Most of the shirt designs are setup with the small logo in the front and a big picture on the back.  Pretty sure it was this shirt: http://mythruna.com/forum/index.php?topic=607.msg2665#msg2665
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 11:48:09 AM »

The picture on the back is as big as it can be, I think.  It's tough because photos don't transfer as well as you might like... I had to go through a few shirts before I got something I liked.  Most of the shirt designs are setup with the small logo in the front and a big picture on the back.  Pretty sure it was this shirt: http://mythruna.com/forum/index.php?topic=607.msg2665#msg2665

Actually, I think that picture is of the one I bought for my daughter after reading the thread.  I'm not sure which version was the adult, white, that I was wearing.  Maybe one of the earlier darker ones before I got the color balance right.

...anyway, I'm not famous enough for anyone at Busch Gardens to have said anything to me. Smiley
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 02:06:37 PM »

Oh, I didn't notice that on the back.. Anyway, it's not like you have any in-game dragons you can take a shot of, like one burning down a village during a sunset, while your on the porch of your house, over-looking the village, on your neat mountain :3
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 02:54:18 PM »

Tek get on mythruna Sad
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2012, 04:28:10 PM »

Please explain to me, why you wan't me on, when you aren't?
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2012, 10:55:57 PM »

Please explain to me, why you wan't me on, when you aren't?
To have a romantic date with you on a sunset.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
ahmadsal

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2012, 07:05:18 PM »

And while I still don't know why my last name is ironic, I will at least reply here to say that I'm officially back.

I have some day job work to catch up on but I hope to be back into some amount of Mythruna code as early as tonight.

Sorry for bumping the thread but I too have been gone a long while.

You last name happens to be speed but your complaining about how slow things are (which isn't so speedy). Sorry, I won't leave anymore comments just sitting there like that.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2012, 08:32:05 PM »

And while I still don't know why my last name is ironic, I will at least reply here to say that I'm officially back.

I have some day job work to catch up on but I hope to be back into some amount of Mythruna code as early as tonight.

Sorry for bumping the thread but I too have been gone a long while.

You last name happens to be speed but your complaining about how slow things are (which isn't so speedy). Sorry, I won't leave anymore comments just sitting there like that.

That's ok.  I was just curious. Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: