Mythruna
April 20, 2024, 02:07:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Website  (Read 24825 times)
caseter6

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 02:26:52 PM »

I would like to help too, but I'm nearly a child. I do not understand all of the fundamentals Sad

A child who considers himself a child will always be a child Smiley
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 02:46:17 PM »

I would like to help too, but I'm nearly a child. I do not understand all of the fundamentals Sad

I only consider my self a child because said "Elders" call me one. I am only 12. I do have the basic knowledge of HTML (Working on HTML5) and CSS.
JavaScript seems to be a problem to me to keep inside my head. I have learned HTML, CSS, and some JavaScript in the duration of my summer, and a little bit before summer.

If it was up to me, I would not consider myself one. I go with my beliefs, as "Age is a figure of imagination" but I have to live with it. 99% of the world believes in age.

and I'm surprised that you will work for free. If you will be willing to, can you link me a site to teach advanced HTML?
caseter6

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2012, 02:57:37 PM »

I only consider my self a child because said "Elders" call me one. I am only 12. I do have the basic knowledge of HTML (Working on HTML5) and CSS.
JavaScript seems to be a problem to me to keep inside my head. I have learned HTML, CSS, and some JavaScript in the duration of my summer, and a little bit before summer.

If it was up to me, I would not consider myself one. I go with my beliefs, as "Age is a figure of imagination" but I have to live with it. 99% of the world believes in age.

and I'm surprised that you will work for free. If you will be willing to, can you link me a site to teach advanced HTML?

I personally find the best way to learn HTML is to examine other well made websites and learn from there code i did not use any online guide
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2012, 09:00:03 PM »

i feel like an outcast... i dont know how to help and i dont want to Tongue
i just want to play pauls amazing game XD

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2012, 11:43:54 PM »

I personally find the best way to learn HTML is to examine other well made websites and learn from there code i did not use any online guide

I'm trying to do that, but my problem is I want to read a website that the declaration is "<!DOCTYPE html>" not that long 'ol sentence for the declaration Undecided
caseter6

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2012, 01:11:16 AM »

I'm trying to do that, but my problem is I want to read a website that the declaration is "<!DOCTYPE html>" not that long 'ol sentence for the declaration Undecided

On google chrome press F12 on a website to see its code copy all of that from the <head> code at the top to a notepad++ or dreamweaver document and study away
caesar
Forum's Janitor
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2012, 02:45:58 AM »

Looking at the code is good but wount help you that much atm.
Most of the better looking websites are dynamic websites. So you see the result of the programming (php, asp, java and whatnot) but not the code generating the site.

There are tons of tutorials and e-learning tools out there, should be a better point to start then reading foreign code.

@free working:
Thats a great offer, of course.
But atm Paul is focusing on the delevopment of the game. He already invested the time to get the hompeage and everything running. The time and effort he has to put in to keep it running is less then introducing a partner and supervising him. So the costs are higher then doing it by himself.
caseter6

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2012, 03:31:15 AM »

Looking at the code is good but wount help you that much atm.
Most of the better looking websites are dynamic websites. So you see the result of the programming (php, asp, java and whatnot) but not the code generating the site.

There are tons of tutorials and e-learning tools out there, should be a better point to start then reading foreign code.

@free working:
Thats a great offer, of course.
But atm Paul is focusing on the delevopment of the game. He already invested the time to get the hompeage and everything running. The time and effort he has to put in to keep it running is less then introducing a partner and supervising him. So the costs are higher then doing it by himself.

Not really because i can just evaluate whats on website already and keep what people want remove what is not needed and add more  and its not like i need introducing 
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2012, 06:23:21 AM »

I can tell there's frustration here. Note: It would not cost Paul a dime to have Casetar help. But Paul has his reasons I can't fully understand... I'm thinking It has to do with a communication problem with the 2nd person being somewhat unknown here in-case a site problem occurs. Bah. Whatever.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
caseter6

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2012, 07:06:26 AM »

I can tell there's frustration here. Note: It would not cost Paul a dime to have Casetar help. But Paul has his reasons I can't fully understand... I'm thinking It has to do with a communication problem with the 2nd person being somewhat unknown here in-case a site problem occurs. Bah. Whatever.

I deflationary agree but the fact is im available every day so that problem would never happen for very long if ever
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2012, 09:56:14 AM »

Pauls explanation makes perfect sence. In the real world when you have a product like mythruna you must have contracts with people who are contributing twords the product or service as to prevent very big headaches in the future.

What is you problem with the website any how? I am a web developer and I dont see any issue with the website.
You could junk it up but from a utillity and information perspective it has everything it needs. If you want to build a free website for Mythruna go start some wiki pages.

If you really want to help donate.

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2012, 12:55:57 PM »

On google chrome press F12 on a website to see its code copy all of that from the <head> code at the top to a notepad++ or dreamweaver document and study away

My friend showed me that command. It doesnt work for me Undecided idk why
caseter6

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2012, 03:39:42 PM »

Pauls explanation makes perfect sence. In the real world when you have a product like mythruna you must have contracts with people who are contributing twords the product or service as to prevent very big headaches in the future.

What is you problem with the website any how? I am a web developer and I dont see any issue with the website.
You could junk it up but from a utillity and information perspective it has everything it needs. If you want to build a free website for Mythruna go start some wiki pages.

If you really want to help donate.

I know it does what its supposed to do but still could do with looking better
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2012, 07:31:30 PM »

How about caseter makes a chatroom for Mythruna?
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2012, 01:13:41 PM »

That's the thing. Nobody would really be on the chatroom, and Paul said he would rarely ever be on it.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: