Mythruna
April 28, 2024, 02:32:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Error Upon Start  (Read 12122 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2012, 01:32:59 PM »

By miniature I mean like a foot in length(length of the screen) and around a half a foot in width (from the top of the screen to the bottom). I'm sure this computer wasn't exactly built for gaming, but is there any possible way to play Mythruna without buying a new graphics card or computer??

Sorry, probably not.

"GLSL and OpenGL2 is required"

So if there isn't a way to get that working on the machine then there will be no way to play Mythruna.

*cough cough* may you tell me what GLSL and OpenGL2 are and what they do  Undecided
REESE45Z

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 02:39:49 PM »

Man my computer is stupid, I really wanted to play.... Embarrassed well anyways thanks for your help! Wink
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 04:54:35 PM »

By miniature I mean like a foot in length(length of the screen) and around a half a foot in width (from the top of the screen to the bottom). I'm sure this computer wasn't exactly built for gaming, but is there any possible way to play Mythruna without buying a new graphics card or computer??

Sorry, probably not.

"GLSL and OpenGL2 is required"

So if there isn't a way to get that working on the machine then there will be no way to play Mythruna.

*cough cough* may you tell me what GLSL and OpenGL2 are and what they do  Undecided

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GLSL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenGL

...note: when I'm googling for others, I'm also not working on the game. Wink
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: