Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 09:25:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Generated bridges...  (Read 26236 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2012, 08:18:45 PM »

Heheh... if I do my job right, maybe the "blocks like Minecraft" thing won't even be noticed until the second viewing of the trailer.
Well even if they did notice it eventually, the judgement would be skewed in a good way since there are things like cylinders and 12 different "half" blocks, among other variations that make minecraft just plain inferior, even if this was just a building game.

Yep.  That's entirely the point. Smiley
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2012, 10:32:53 PM »

What amazes me is that Paul's personality online is more "Serious" and fatherly. Makes me feel right at home when talking to Paul. Can't wait for Paul to say "Welcome home, son" Wink *Sarcasm*
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 10:37:44 PM by Moonkey » Logged

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2012, 11:45:23 PM »

What amazes me is that Paul's personality online is more "Serious" and fatherly. Makes me feel right at home when talking to Paul. Can't wait for Paul to say "Welcome home, son" Wink *Sarcasm*

Hahah.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2012, 01:20:03 PM »

*Likes* I wish Paul was my dad  Embarrassed He's nice. I live w/ my Grandmother so I don't know what it feels like to have a Mom or DAD!!  Undecided
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2012, 08:59:34 PM »

*Likes* I wish Paul was my dad  Embarrassed He's nice. I live w/ my Grandmother so I don't know what it feels like to have a Mom or DAD!!  Undecided
I have a nice mom and dad. Smiley. Dad who buys me laptops. Mom who lets us jog with her. Family that = nice. xD

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2012, 01:28:44 PM »

I have a nice mom and dad. Smiley. Dad who buys me laptops. Mom who lets us jog with her. Family that = nice. xD

I have a yellin' grandma, brother that has special needs, sister who yells for no reason, nice sister. Family that = Horrible. -__-
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2012, 04:57:27 PM »

I have a yellin' grandma, brother that has special needs, sister who yells for no reason, nice sister. Family that = Horrible. -__-

Sounds like my family actually. Without the yelling grandma xD. Brother = Little brother who is picky about food. Sister who is controlling. Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: