Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 05:29:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mythruna Buildmode Youtube Series  (Read 8816 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« on: September 03, 2012, 02:01:41 PM »

Hello all, I am starting a mythruna buildmode series on youtube.

playlist:  http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBE2D49B29383A9F6&feature=view_all

feel free to tell me what do to by commenting on this thread or on the video, but right now im uploading another video.
ahmadsal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 09:23:29 PM »

I think the framerate is painful to watch. 20 at some peaks? What are you recording with. Your computer may not have enough cpu to use a good recorder, record larger screens, and add audio. I would suggest picking a lightweight recorder and recording small (320 or 480 width). The overlay with audio later so that you can use more resources for the recording part.

You can also split up the intro. Instead of Mythruna:..., you can have a mythruna page, then credit paul, then say that you are independent and that this game is pre-alpha.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 02:46:42 PM »

I think the framerate is painful to watch. 20 at some peaks? What are you recording with. Your computer may not have enough cpu to use a good recorder, record larger screens, and add audio. I would suggest picking a lightweight recorder and recording small (320 or 480 width). The overlay with audio later so that you can use more resources for the recording part.

You can also split up the intro. Instead of Mythruna:..., you can have a mythruna page, then credit paul, then say that you are independent and that this game is pre-alpha.

The reason i do not put much into it, i don't try to edit my videos at all! i use WLMM (Windows Live Movie Maker) and it takes 100 minutes to convert into a movie. i would try to click "save as.." and instead of a WLMM project i want to save it as .avi but it wont let me.
ap0r

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 06:09:57 PM »

I subscribed in YouTube
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 06:11:12 PM »

I subscribed in YouTube

Cheesy
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 03:18:37 PM »

If you don't want to edit anything then I highly recommend using ffmpeg for all your recording and encoding needs!

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2012, 04:37:47 PM »

If you don't want to edit anything then I highly recommend using ffmpeg for all your recording and encoding needs!

I made an intro for my vids so now I have to edit..
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2012, 06:21:48 PM »

You could save 100 minutes of time by not adding an intro  Wink

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: