20120308 Release Notes
From Mythruna Wiki
- DefaultBlueprintDatabase now has utility methods for importing and exporting blueprints. This makes it easier for scripts to extract and insert specific blueprints.
- Init scripts now have access to a “localDirectory” property that is set to the directory from which they were loaded. This makes it easier for them to load local resources (like blueprints).
- Added a better findEntity() method to the entity system that takes a list of components as well as a filter. This better matches the other entity system methods.
- Fixed the init script loader to traverse sub-directories looking for init scripts. It was designed to do this but a bug was preventing it.
- Added a proper StringIndex for converting strings to IDs.
- Added support for named models.
- Added support for object templates and object actions.
- Fixed a mesh caching bug in BlockObject.
- Added a basic shingles block type, though it needs some tweaking.
- Added additional error logging to the main menu handling.
- Fixed a crash when dragging objects or property markers.