Mythruna
May 15, 2024, 02:21:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Im Lost  (Read 6181 times)
Thanos

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2012, 02:42:34 PM »

Hey guys i had made a stronghold once it was a 32x32 area but now im lost in the infinite world of mythruna Tongue is there a way to teleport to my property? or maybe delete that property and make a new one?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 02:50:49 PM »

Hey guys i had made a stronghold once it was a 32x32 area but now im lost in the infinite world of mythruna Tongue is there a way to teleport to my property? or maybe delete that property and make a new one?

Do you remember what it was near?  Without coordinates, I can't teleport you and there is no way for me to delete and return a property.

I could give you another one but let's make a small effort at finding the old one first. Smiley
Thanos

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 04:56:32 PM »

sorry i have no idea where i am, ive gone too far for sure, actually i dont really care about that property i did it mostly for testing purposes it was a small house or something, i guess you are allowed to have only one claimed land?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 06:03:35 PM »

sorry i have no idea where i am, ive gone too far for sure, actually i dont really care about that property i did it mostly for testing purposes it was a small house or something, i guess you are allowed to have only one claimed land?

I have to grant additional properties if a player needs them.

If it matters, spawn is at 512, 512 and you can see your coordinates in the lower right corner.  But if you are already somewhere far away and found a nice place to build then I just need to meet you in game sometime to grant you another property.
Thanos

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 07:03:06 AM »

thanks for tha info im pretty far (negative coords like -xxx -xxxx). I have found a pretty flat and nice island and im thinking of building here. No worries though i'll start building and i'll let you know if i need to claim the new land. I dont think anyone would grief me here anyways Smiley
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 11:57:45 AM »

thanks for tha info im pretty far (negative coords like -xxx -xxxx). I have found a pretty flat and nice island and im thinking of building here. No worries though i'll start building and i'll let you know if i need to claim the new land. I dont think anyone would grief me here anyways Smiley
If your the person I think you are, I'm at your island already. lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: