Mythruna
June 02, 2024, 02:25:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new user praise.  (Read 8016 times)
voxelgamer

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2013, 02:46:53 AM »

hi first off to Paul what an awesome game you have made. the terrain the lighting it looks awesome been reading some of your ideas for the game. I like how you're using ideas from skyrim and obviously a bit minecraft.glad to hear you creating a physics system which minecraft should have had.any way sorry for the long write up .anyway just 2 questions.when do you think your next update would be coming round and also if I donate to this project do I get like special updates and so on.and keep up the good work this game has some serious potential!
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 02:55:25 AM »

hi first off to Paul what an awesome game you have made. the terrain the lighting it looks awesome been reading some of your ideas for the game. I like how you're using ideas from skyrim and obviously a bit minecraft.glad to hear you creating a physics system which minecraft should have had.any way sorry for the long write up .anyway just 2 questions.when do you think your next update would be coming round and also if I donate to this project do I get like special updates and so on.and keep up the good work this game has some serious potential!

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm not sure when the next update will be.  My wife is going through the last of her radiation treatments this week and then we will take the kids on a mini-vacation to try to salvage some of their summer.  I am making progress but my ability to work has been limited the past six months or so.

Donators get access to the donators-only groups.  Even the base donation gets a user access to the donator's group here on the forum.  There is also the "Friends of Mythruna" group that is available to the higher tiers.  I've been posting prereleases to these groups every now and then.  The new version of the engine doesn't yet have all of the functionality of the old one but it has a few features that the old one didn't have, too.  So it's nice to get some small testing and give people a preview of what's coming.

Sometimes I also post concept art and sketches there before they make it to the regular gallery.  Though, rarely.  Most stuff goes straight to Concepts or Gallery... but sometimes I like to leave things for a surprise but will let the donators in on it early.
voxelgamer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 04:03:13 AM »

oh sorry to hear about your wife.ok so how much of a donation would get me the friends of mythruna group.I'd like to help out with testing and all that.and also if I donate does that give me the full release when it's finish.sorry for all the questions.
voxelgamer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 05:08:57 AM »

you can message me if you prefer sorry if the question was to forward not used to speaking on forums
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 09:49:41 AM »

oh sorry to hear about your wife.ok so how much of a donation would get me the friends of mythruna group.I'd like to help out with testing and all that.and also if I donate does that give me the full release when it's finish.sorry for all the questions.

Questions are fine.  This page will provide more detail than I could in a single response:
http://mythruna.com/donation-benefits/

Let me know if you still have questions.
voxelgamer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2013, 12:14:53 PM »

ok thanks for the help!
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2013, 08:56:34 PM »

Welcome to the forum! It's always good to see enthusiasm!

A grammar note: You're missing a lot of spaces after periods. Example: "Hi there.I'm Bob" rather than "Hi there. I'm Bob" (just to help you improve your writing, I don't mind that much.)
voxelgamer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 06:17:15 AM »

sorry about that was never good at grammar, never paid attention to it in class, I think I'll get the hang of it as I go.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: