Mythruna
May 10, 2024, 01:20:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: My Mythruna Mods  (Read 13776 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2012, 04:59:12 PM »

Hello, everyone. I am going to use this thread to post all of the mods i want to make for Mythruna. Please tell me which ones you like:
1.) Flat Lands: The ground will be 64 blocks high, so you can still mine. Trees will still be around, and maybe you can rarely find water sources. Many NPC towns can be found.

2.) Mo' Races: I am not sure what to add yet, but I will add more Mythruna races.

3.) Mo' Items: I am not sure what to add yet, just more usable blocks.

4.) Solar Eclipse: at the end of every season, there will be a solar eclipse. There may be an effect if you look at the eclipse, such as loss of health, or make you travel randomly.

5.) Minimap: this will be placed in one of the corners. The reason why i don't say one specific corner is because for you to choose the corner, and that Mythruna design may change over time.

==I will add more later. I want to be a very heavy Mythruna Modder. I will use Java-Groovy 1.8.7. and also, thank-you again Paul for being patient with me for installation process. I am currently practicing it Wink

And if you want, comment on what mods you may want.

Now if anyone knows of a free website that gives easy video tutorials, please post.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 08:25:39 PM by unnaturallife » Logged
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 09:00:13 PM »

Why not make the screen become really white and hard to see for awhile during an eclipse? Smiley That would be cool.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 09:58:20 PM »

Why not make the screen become really white and hard to see for awhile during an eclipse? Smiley That would be cool.

But it gets dark when there is an eclipse.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 03:02:52 PM »

Struck Idea!
Opon eclipse, it will seem night. the more your eyes get focused on the eclipse area thingy, the brighter the screen will get.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 03:11:47 PM »

Struck Idea!
Opon eclipse, it will seem night. the more your eyes get focused on the eclipse area thingy, the brighter the screen will get.

I still get the feeling that you don't know what an eclipse is or that you are not communicating your idea properly.  A solar eclipse is where the moon blocks out the sun.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse   http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/solar.html

I'm not sure why that would make the screen brighter when you look at it.  The sun does not get brighter during an eclipse.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 03:21:30 PM »

new thread: http://mythruna.com/forum/index.php?topic=1037.0
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 03:22:23 PM »

Struck Idea!

I still get the feeling that you don't know what an eclipse is or that you are not communicating your idea properly.  A solar eclipse is where the moon blocks out the sun.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse   http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/solar.html

I'm not sure why that would make the screen brighter when you look at it.  The sun does not get brighter during an eclipse.

I know what an eclipse is xD I just think it would add some nice affects Smiley
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 03:57:56 PM »

Struck Idea!

I know what an eclipse is xD I just think it would add some nice affects Smiley

Then maybe when we look at an eclipse it can play some 1980's music and a shower of sparks can come raining down while a disco ball spins in the background.  That would be a pretty neat effect, too... that has nothing to do with an eclipse.  (Unless the 80s music is Bonnie Tyler and then there is at least a loose reference.)  Smiley
FutureB
Donators

RAWR

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 04:02:44 PM »

i think theres a troll in the house ^.^

Say the opposite of these words:
1)Always.
2)Coming.
3)From.
4)Take.
5)Me.
6)Down.
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 04:08:17 PM »

Lol
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 09:49:39 PM »

Whiteness upon looking at eclipse = simulate light blinding.

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 09:52:03 PM »

You only get blinded from a partial eclipse or during transition and the light peaking around the disk is still plenty bright.  And I currently don't blind you for looking directly at the sun, either and it's no different. Smiley
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 10:01:14 PM »

You only get blinded from a partial eclipse or during transition and the light peaking around the disk is still plenty bright.  And I currently don't blind you for looking directly at the sun, either and it's no different. Smiley
Doesn't matter either way since both moon and sun move too fast. Wink

Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2012, 03:31:12 PM »

Hey Paul, I have a quick question.
If I wanted to make a mod for Mythruna, would it have to be written in Groovy or could I choose between using Groovy or Java?

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2012, 03:37:31 PM »

I believe it would have to be groovy
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: