Mythruna
May 05, 2024, 03:56:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Discussion #10 (1/23/15)  (Read 3758 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2015, 10:05:22 AM »

Background information

There is a 'miracle drug' on the market. It is a nootropic
similar to Racetams with one distinction. It is made up of basic(non acidic), naturally occurring peptides, rather than pyrrolidone based peptides. 500 doses, 10 miligrams each, can be purchased for pennies on the dollar, it has no negative side effects and is completely non toxic. Originally used to treat dementia, it is now used by casual and advanced nootropic enthusiasts alike for its' compounding, brain enhancing effects across the board.

This drug, however, although very bioavailable, or easily absorbed, is best taken sublingually(under  the tongue) because digestive enzymes would otherwise break most of the drug down. That wouldnt be a problem if there weren't complaints about the flavor of this drug. It is quite basic, moreso than, say, soap. As a result, people liken the flavor of noopept to burnt tires.

------------------------

You have been offered a litime supply of noopept  from a research company on the condition that you take it sublingually, twice a day, for at least ten years.

Would you be willing to participate in the study and consistently take the drug, or would you rather not suffer through taking it?

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 09:13:24 PM »

Let's not. It's just me not wanting to do drugs, and I'd really hate that study. Anyways, after you take it for so long, you'd get used to the taste.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 10:26:22 PM »

Let's not. It's just me not wanting to do drugs, and I'd really hate that study. Anyways, after you take it for so long, you'd get used to the taste.

Actually noopept isn't recognized as a drug in the US... Only in Russia and Europe. Noopept is actually a protein. :3

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: