Mythruna
May 12, 2024, 06:01:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: So I've been snooping around in the game files and...  (Read 19121 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2015, 09:39:43 AM »

I wonder... Do you think they'd start asking questions? I can already see it happening.

"Why do you insist on fighting everything on your own? I'm far more capable."

"Because I have cats."

"What difference do they make? They do nothing but eat your food and cause mischief."

"Well, they help me forget. Better to drown in fur than at the mouth of a bottle."

"You want to forget?"

"I don't like the battlefield, nor would you."

"You still haven't answered my original question."

"Heh, I don't think there's a cat alive that's big enough for you, that's why... That, and there are no winners."
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 11:07:21 AM by Rayblon » Logged

Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2015, 05:41:00 PM »

I don't think defeating a dragon will be so simple. Unlike other games, with such super strength and might, Mythruna seems to lean towards realism in these terms. Defeating a dragon in Mythruna will be like, like Paul says, an ant defeating a human. Now... say... You have enough ants... THEN you might win!

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2015, 06:14:58 PM »

I don't think defeating a dragon will be so simple. Unlike other games, with such super strength and might, Mythruna seems to lean towards realism in these terms. Defeating a dragon in Mythruna will be like, like Paul says, an ant defeating a human. Now... say... You have enough ants... THEN you might win!

The process isn't my focus , it's the outcome. A paragon to the renegade choice. That said, enough strong energy crystals would no doubt prove quite useful in slowing and whittling away at the strength of even the greatest beasts. Do take to mind that nothing is impossible where we are currently. Overachievers WILL seek dominance on their own. Eventually, soloing dragons may become a rite of passage as the art of dragon hunting is refined through the ages. I only wish for there to be a mutually beneficial alternative to the bloodshed, be it virtual or not. Also we respawn so we are our own infinite supply of bodies.

Also, if you're talking about the gravity crystal 'taming', that would be when you bring them down to a critical condition.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 11:08:27 PM by Rayblon » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: