Mythruna
May 13, 2024, 01:24:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about Dragons  (Read 6628 times)
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2015, 03:19:34 PM »

Dragons have been recently talked about on the forum and it got me thinking about mythrunian dragons.
Ok, so we know dragons are vastly smarter than us right? Well if dragons are as superiorly intelegent to humans as humans are to ants then if humans can have ant farms can a dragon rule a small human kingdom? Also are there good dragons as well as evil ones? What types of dragons are there. We know about stone dragons from the takwin concept. Also in what ways are dragons vastly more intelligent than humans subject wise? Do they just know more about everything? Will they just act like deady killing machines? And if so is this intelligence wasted then? Finally do dragons reproduce?

P.S. Sorry for the rambling paragraph of questions. Tongue

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 04:13:57 PM »

I do wonder sometimes if ants consider us evil.

I'm not really going to comment on anything else.  It would spoil the fun. Smiley
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 04:18:51 PM »

Also, it's not just about relative intelligence.  It's about being powerful enough that you consider something insignificant... like we think of an ant.

Every time I start to say more I have to stop myself.  It's the best analogy I can come up with even if it's imperfect.  Hopefully I get to the point someday where you guys can point out all of the flaws in the comparison.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 04:27:29 PM »

LOL waiting for this game is probably going to be the biggest tease of my life. Tongue

Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 05:46:10 PM »

The best thing I can sum up is Dragon's Dogma. If you've never heard of that, dear god you need to play that NOW.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 05:56:17 PM »

I went to the website but the age input GUI glitched right as I hit enter so it won't let me view or play the game even though I am 18 years old.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 06:27:36 PM »

I went to the website but the age input GUI glitched right as I hit enter so it won't let me view or play the game even though I am 18 years old.

Clear your cookies. That's normally where they store that information.

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 06:29:41 PM »

Reentered the info on a different browser and got in apparently it's not a computer game. Can you tell me more about it and why you love it so?

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 11:05:55 PM »

Reentered the info on a different browser and got in apparently it's not a computer game. Can you tell me more about it and why you love it so?

I think it's this: http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/dragons-dogma-dark-arisen

Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2015, 08:41:44 PM »

Yup! that's it.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: