Mythruna
May 12, 2024, 04:40:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Mythruna banners sound good?  (Read 10749 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2015, 08:39:58 PM »

I was thinking of making Mythruna banners for signatures on other forums. Thoughts?

(And yes I'm competent enough to make banners)

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 08:46:02 PM »

Sounds like a good idea. (Your creativity and conviction impresses me. As you can see I am too lazy to make a customize signature.) Tongue

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 09:13:51 PM »

Sounds like a good idea. (Your creativity and conviction impresses me. As you can see I am too lazy to make a customize signature.) Tongue

I'm not sure if I ever told you guys this, but every relatively small game or server I've ever played on has been shut down(or abandoned). I lost count of how many Minecraft servers have shut down less than 4 months after my joining, and games, well... Ever hear of R.O.D.E? Spellborn? Neosteam? Hell, I even dabbled in blockland before that game decayed into entropy, by the developer's hand no less. District 187 crashed and burned shortly after I began my treck into multiplayer shooters.

Conviction is all I have when I'm busy fighting what seems like fate.

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 09:23:20 PM »

Wow..... That's depressing. I guess that is why Mythruna's agonizingly slow organic growth is kind of a safety net to keep it from being abandoned. Hopefully the party however small it will be will give Mythruna some publicity to help it survive.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 09:52:31 AM »

I'll make some banners sometime this week, then. Any good screen shots people have?

EDIT: I'll make templates too. I'll be using Mythruna's stock stuff because I'm actually a terrible artist. x3
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 03:37:53 PM by Rayblon » Logged

Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 10:01:47 AM »

The publicity Mythruna has now is good enough. (That's how I think anyway, considering Paul's time he can spend moderating the forums.) But it'd be so much more useful to donate. Which I'm looking to do when I start getting money of my own. (I'm thinking $10-$20 a month~)
Edit: And, as an alternative, he could just get someone to help moderate anyway. Heheh.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 10:06:38 AM by Moonkey » Logged

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 10:18:32 AM »

The publicity Mythruna has now is good enough. (That's how I think anyway, considering Paul's time he can spend moderating the forums.) But it'd be so much more useful to donate. Which I'm looking to do when I start getting money of my own. (I'm thinking $10-$20 a month~)
Edit: And, as an alternative, he could just get someone to help moderate anyway. Heheh.

Well, there are a few mods lurking in the shadows, I believe. It may help to have a mod that is active, though(to scare off undesireables). Mythruna needs donations so he can supplement the time he spends on Mythruna. Get a cult following and you can go full time; that's how I see it, anyway. I'm no stranger to making large donations on here, but if I hadn't come across an article about Mythruna on a news site, I would have never come here and met you awesome people, or sold half the furniture in my room to give paul moneh.

(that was a joke).

Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2015, 10:26:28 AM »

Heh, would be nice, but I'm content on just waiting for things to happen xD. But for now, let's just sit back and... shiver. It's so cold here.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 10:31:57 AM »

Heh, would be nice, but I'm content on just waiting for things to happen xD. But for now, let's just sit back and... shiver. It's so cold here.

I already made the banners anyway. xD

You can look at them here. Who knows, maybe they will change your mind? :3

Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 10:53:38 AM »

Yea, I know you did. Actually I may take a few pictures when I get ReShade to work with Mythruna. But since Mythruna isn't purely running off of Java, I have a feeling it won't work.

Edit: (Pictures for you to create into banners I mean. Though it could be misleading to the actual graphical powers of Mythruna if I do that. heh)

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 10:55:55 AM »

Yea, I know you did. Actually I may take a few pictures when I get ReShade to work with Mythruna. But since Mythruna isn't purely running off of Java, I have a feeling it won't work.

Edit: (Pictures for you to create into banners I mean. Though it could be misleading to the actual graphical powers of Mythruna if I do that. heh)

It's only misleading if it's not publicly available. Tongue

Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 11:14:35 AM »

Ooh, true. I forgot about just adding the procedures to making it work. xD

I even got it to work with Minecraft. Had to patch Java with ReShade to work it though, which is what I'm thinking will make it work with Mythruna, but I am very doubtful since it uses a different injector instead of Java itself.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 11:21:18 AM by Moonkey » Logged

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2015, 11:27:57 AM »

Ooh, true. I forgot about just adding the procedures to making it work. xD

I even got it to work with Minecraft. Had to patch Java with ReShade to work it though, which is what I'm thinking will make it work with Mythruna, but I am very doubtful since it uses a different injector instead of Java itself.

If there's a will, there's a way.

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2015, 01:53:12 PM »

This makes me feel bad due to donating complications. Sad I won't go into them now but hopefully they will be fixed soon.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2015, 10:19:04 AM »

How does a timelapse gif sound? Like, a banner that has a view of a coast or something that loops through a day.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: