Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 11:41:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reign of Kings  (Read 7179 times)
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2015, 04:44:03 PM »

Hey guys. Been checking on the posts on the reg still.
So happy to see Paul working on the game again.
I just came accross this and got it on steam.
http://www.reignofkings.net/web_ROK/
I figured you guys would appreciate it also. Be well!

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
voxelgamer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 11:08:52 AM »

I'd be wary of that game its made by the same guys who made starforge and that game didn't turn out tonwell .I'd wait and see how it turns out before making a purchase.
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 11:39:45 AM »

Starforge was such a colossal ***failure, I don't think I could ever make the same mistake again...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 11:28:59 AM by Sean » Logged

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 01:39:43 PM »

Whoa what, it's made by the same guys!? I thought they went out of business or something. I hope they fixed their practices of hiring 30 people on a team without having the money to pay them.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 07:23:56 PM »

Whoa what, it's made by the same guys!? I thought they went out of business or something. I hope they fixed their practices of hiring 30 people on a team without having the money to pay them.
Hopefully they did some studying on "business management" or whatever it's called...
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 10:50:24 PM »

I've seen that game. It's promising right now, so... Oh wait, that's exactly how Starforge started out. Yeah, better to wait on it.

BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 05:43:33 AM »

Yeah its rough. I like the perma death aspect. The servers are very populated already. I would much rather play Mythruna or a VR MMO but I take what I can get. Another piece of good game news is Elder Scrolls Online dropped the monthly sub. I tried to hop back into that but I left my toons inventories a total mess. ESO is a beautiful and well made game.

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 07:53:15 AM »

Yeah its rough. I like the perma death aspect. The servers are very populated already. I would much rather play Mythruna or a VR MMO but I take what I can get. Another piece of good game news is Elder Scrolls Online dropped the monthly sub. I tried to hop back into that but I left my toons inventories a total mess. ESO is a beautiful and well made game.

My finnish friend is/was obsessed with ESO. It was all he ever talked about. Shame I'm not too keen on grind-y MMOs anymore.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: