Mythruna
April 19, 2024, 01:20:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Evidence of someone with too much time on their hands  (Read 5910 times)
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2015, 09:31:23 PM »

http://i.imgur.com/7br5fx1.png

Going around on my new character, Svetlana and I came across this.
coordinates are 404.69 X -563.57

Now I have seen some pretty amazing structures on this game since I joined but... just wow.  
Some one must have nothing but 24/7 leisure time on their hands to build these things.

I mean seesh. I have never seen such a devotion to a game before. Im shocked and awed.

The biggest plan I ever had was the saint Louis arch and I am not even planning on doing that until I have someone helping me.

But these structures.... wow.  Someone must have been given a city permit for something this time consuming and vast.

Now to be clear, I'm not complaining about any of this. Infact I am quite impressed at the sheer size and detail put into these.

But still nonetheless, this kind of thing is a lot of time to put into a game.  
Someone must have been really super into this like all the time to make things like this.
It took me 3 days just to build a small underwater glass dome and I didn't even finish it.

soo yeah.... wow!!

« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 10:50:24 PM by fola_mactire » Logged
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 12:57:27 AM »

Yeah, some of the giant structures are quite nice.  I've wasted a few hundred hours of my own in the game as well though my projects were often hard for different reasons... and are dwarfed by these bigger projects.

If you happen to see the giant Enterprise floating in the sky, that was done with someone with a hacked client that loaded a data file.  It's fun to walk around on top of.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 03:02:00 AM »

Yeah, some of the giant structures are quite nice.  I've wasted a few hundred hours of my own in the game as well though my projects were often hard for different reasons... and are dwarfed by these bigger projects.

If you happen to see the giant Enterprise floating in the sky, that was done with someone with a hacked client that loaded a data file.  It's fun to walk around on top of.

Who had that client? ._.

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 04:35:14 PM »

Who had that client? ._.

His name was blaab or something like that... was a second account for someone else, though, who's name I forget.  He hacked the client himself and actually did some damage to the world before I kindly asked him to stop.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 05:27:22 PM »

Who had that client? ._.

His name was blaab or something like that... was a second account for someone else, though, who's name I forget.  He hacked the client himself and actually did some damage to the world before I kindly asked him to stop.

C:<

Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 06:54:00 PM »

Well however this was created, I am very impressed. 
I have never seen something like this in a game before. Someone actually spending this much time and energy into a game. 

This person must have had nothing but free time.... wow.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 02:05:38 PM »

In every game that involves building with blocks or making your own structures, there will always be an enterprise.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: