Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 06:26:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spawn Mod [SP]  (Read 11795 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2019, 06:48:43 PM »

Hello everyone, after deciding I wanted to be able to set my spawn to a separate location in Single Player, I made a small mod to accommodate for this. Please see below for the file to download.

Commands:
/setspawn
     Sets the spawn location. This is good for having a spawn location for each time you log on, or to set before logging off to return to your last location with the following command;

/spawn
     Teleports the character to the last spawn location set.

How To Install
In your Mythruna game folder, create a new directory called mods. Within the mods folder, create a new directory called scripts. Place this file within the ...mods/scripts/ folder.

E.g. the path of the mod file will be something along the lines of ...Mythruna/mods/scripts/spawn_mod.init.groovy
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 07:20:15 AM by Michael Musgrove » Logged
cHyper

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 05:55:02 AM »

Hello everyone, after deciding I wanted to be able to set my spawn to a separate location in Single Player, I made a small mod to accommodate for this. Please see below for the file to download.

Commands:
/setspawn
     Sets the spawn location. This is good for having a spawn location for each time you log on, or to set before logging off to return to your last location with the following command;

/spawn
     Teleports the character to the last spawn location set.

I am a noob!
How can I use this features?
cu cHyper
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 03:30:33 PM »

In your Mythruna directory, add another directory called "mods"; within the mods directory, create another and name it "scripts"; within the scripts folder, put the file (I'll update the original post with this information).
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2019, 07:21:06 AM »

Updated the script. It will now save your location on exit, but when logging back in, the player will need to use the /spawn command. Redownload from the original post.
chstae2021

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 06:25:05 PM »

Updated the script. It will now save your location on exit, but when logging back in, the player will need to use the /spawn command. Redownload from the original post.

Hi,
I am knowing Mythruna just a while but have not tried it a long time.
Now I have been come back and would like to "pimp" my experience with the game a little bit by installing some useful scripts.. E.g. "Fly_mod", "Noon" and "Spawn_mod".
Alas, I could not find the "spawn_mod.init.groovy", because I did not found the "original post".
May you please help me?

Greetings
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2021, 05:55:53 PM »

Hey, thanks for joining.

You can look at the few mods available at http://mythruna.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Category:Mods
You'll, in your Mythruna folder, create a folder named "mods", and another folder inside that one called "scripts". The scripts you download will go in that "scripts" folder.

I hope that helps!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: