Mythruna
March 19, 2024, 04:31:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming events...  (Read 3063 times)
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 22, 2022, 03:42:09 AM »

I don't know if anyone is still reading these regularly enough to matter... but it seems wrong not to post here after all these years.

The current plan is to put out another public release at the end of June, 2022. (3 months from now) 

That will be the 10 year anniversary of the last public release and it seems only appropriate to do something special.  And what could be more special than to put out a public pre-alpha release?!?

Beyond that, I'm trying to get an alpha out by the end of 2022... keeping my fingers crossed that publicly stated plans have not just turned life against me again.

In preparation for all of this, there will be some test engine builds released to backers.  (Where backers are both original Mythruna donors and current Patreon supporters.)  The first minimal test engine build will be by the end of this month (March, 2022... so like, in the next week and a half or so.)

Here is the state of that test engine build with me rambling on about the current status and the future for 25 minutes as I explore a random world:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3CMes5ZmxQ

Following @Simsilica on Twitter is still the best way to get up-to-the-minute updates on progress.  It's also a great time to ask for a Discord invite, especially for original donors because there is a private channel for backers... and that's probably where I will post test build download links first.

To anyone reading this, thanks for paying attention for so long.  I'm truly sorry it has taken so long to see tangible progress... not the least of which because of the reasons that progress was delayed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: