Mythruna
April 26, 2024, 05:55:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Which world would u go to
Pandora - 3 (37.5%)
Heaven - 1 (12.5%)
Mars - 2 (25%)
Aeon - 1 (12.5%)
Aether - 1 (12.5%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 49808 times)
Blackslash

Whats up

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2012, 07:37:35 PM »

can someone sticky topic this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blackslash~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody is perfect therefore I am nobody
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2012, 08:08:06 PM »

can someone sticky topic this
Why? How is it helpful to new users and worthy of being compulsory reading?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2012, 09:30:23 PM »

Yeah, not going to sticky it... and if someone does then I will unsticky it.  This has nothing to do with Mythruna really and nothing to do with the forum itself... so not worth stickying.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2012, 03:31:10 PM »

love that word "sticky" Smiley

Q: what would you do if i started putting all of my comments in java?
Blackslash

Whats up

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2012, 06:23:17 PM »

Angry commit suicide   

JKybett

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2012, 07:35:18 PM »

Do it, do it now :L

Greatest Game ever                                                      Greatest Game ever
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2012, 09:02:58 PM »

public class Mythruna {
  public static void main(String[] args) {

if(JKybett == 0) {
      System.out.println("Do it, do it now :L");
    } else {

game.frame.SetDefaultCloseOperation(JFrame.EXIT_ON_CLOSE);
    }
  }
}
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2012, 10:42:12 PM »

"SetDefaultCloseOperation"  ugh... what are you?  A .NET programmer?  Wink
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2012, 04:53:37 AM »

public class Mythruna {

if(JKybett == 0) {
    } else {

}
  }
}
you put your brackets in odd places, unn. lol just one question, why is jk equaling 0?

Specs for future reference:
Windows 7 64bit ; Intel Quad Core ; 8GB RAM ; AMD Radeon HD 6800 ; TB HD
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2012, 03:11:14 PM »

public class Mythruna {

if(JKybett == 0) {
    } else {

}
  }
}
you put your brackets in odd places, unn. lol just one question, why is jk equaling 0?

Idk. I like that number.
Blackslash

Whats up

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2012, 12:55:11 PM »

Angry commit suicide   

*commits suidide*

ma9nu2

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2013, 03:17:49 PM »

i have an idea for you Paul. I have read the planed playable races in Mythruna.com and i have 2 ideas for you. I know that the elf have a special bond to the nature and If you are going to add potions to the game and herbs then i have an idea. when you play as the elf you can press an key (on the keyboard) then you will smell all the herbs surrounding and they will begins to sparkle or highlight etc... whit an colour. showing you were the herbs are. then it will be easy to find them whitout searching for a long time after them. maby you could add a level up system were you could make this skill more efficient like the they will sparkle highlight etc... longer away from you. or maby you could choose specify the herb you want to find and the herb will sparkle or highlight etc... whit a another colour than the other ones.

This skill can also be used by the Dwarfs. but not whit herbs but minerals. you have said that *They are natural miners and have a “nose” for minerals* so maby the minerals could begin to sparkle or highlight etc... away from you. they can see through the regular stone and see the minerals. this skill could also be efficient by the level up thing. you could then see them from longer distances from the mineral. and specify the ore later in the level up thing.

i hope you read this and reply. if it is an good idea or not.

-ma9nu2
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2013, 03:27:55 PM »

i have an idea for you Paul. I have read the planed playable races in Mythruna.com and i have 2 ideas for you. I know that the elf have a special bond to the nature and If you are going to add potions to the game and herbs then i have an idea. when you play as the elf you can press an key (on the keyboard) then you will smell all the herbs surrounding and they will begins to sparkle or highlight etc... whit an colour. showing you were the herbs are. then it will be easy to find them whitout searching for a long time after them. maby you could add a level up system were you could make this skill more efficient like the they will sparkle highlight etc... longer away from you. or maby you could choose specify the herb you want to find and the herb will sparkle or highlight etc... whit a another colour than the other ones.

This skill can also be used by the Dwarfs. but not whit herbs but minerals. you have said that *They are natural miners and have a “nose” for minerals* so maby the minerals could begin to sparkle or highlight etc... away from you. they can see through the regular stone and see the minerals. this skill could also be efficient by the level up thing. you could then see them from longer distances from the mineral. and specify the ore later in the level up thing.

-ma9nu2

Something similar will exist... though maybe not exactly as described.
BigBug667

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2013, 05:26:11 PM »

i have an idea for you Paul. I have read the planed playable races in Mythruna.com and i have 2 ideas for you. I know that the elf have a special bond to the nature and If you are going to add potions to the game and herbs then i have an idea. when you play as the elf you can press an key (on the keyboard) then you will smell all the herbs surrounding and they will begins to sparkle or highlight etc... whit an colour. showing you were the herbs are. then it will be easy to find them without searching for a long time after them. maybe you could add a level up system were you could make this skill more efficient like the they will sparkle highlight etc... longer away from you. or maybe you could choose specify the herb you want to find and the herb will sparkle or highlight etc... whit a another colour than the other ones. wiggly

This skill can also be used by the Dwarfs. but not whit herbs but minerals. you have said that *They are natural miners and have a “nose” for minerals* so maybe the minerals could begin to sparkle or highlight etc... away from you. they can see through the regular stone and see the minerals. this skill could also be efficient by the level up thing. you could then see them from longer distances from the mineral. and specify the ore later in the level up thing.

-ma9nu2
I wonder if when this is in the final game and lets say I chose dwarf and you place an ore in the cavern next to me as decoration So I could see
every bit of decoration and figure out where you are. Or vice virsa I was going towards a gold ore 10 blocks away from me and then you mine it.
As you mine it I would see it disappear and then figure out your location. I just hope that ability doesn't become a x ability
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2013, 05:59:25 PM »

-snip-
I wonder if when this is in the final game and lets say I chose dwarf and you place an ore in the cavern next to me as decoration So I could see
every bit of decoration and figure out where you are. Or vice virsa I was going towards a gold ore 10 blocks away from me and then you mine it.
As you mine it I would see it disappear and then figure out your location. I just hope that ability doesn't become a x ability
It wouldn't disappear, it would be going into his bag.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: