Mythruna
April 28, 2024, 06:13:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh my Good Lord Jesus... HAPPY 12/12/12!!!!!  (Read 21088 times)
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2012, 04:57:44 PM »

I think it would be horrible to have everyone live to long, overpopulation would run rampant
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2012, 06:21:10 PM »

I think it would be horrible to have everyone live to long, overpopulation would run rampant
That, and people would still die of illness, war and accidents. Most people don't die by age, those are the lucky ones. Also, if we could live forever, people would have fears of death, and hide in there homes all there life.... aka 2000 years later.. *BRAIN DEAD* "DERP.... AND HERP... AND GET OFF MY INVISABLE LAWN YER LAZER SHOOTEN SCATBOARDERS!" *Notices it's a bird* "GET OUT OF HERE YOU VIRTURAL BREAD ETEN MACHINCAL BEAST!"
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2012, 06:45:50 PM »

.-.? meep
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2012, 07:20:08 PM »

.-.? meep
*Takes breath* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!! *Says after Translator is torn off*
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2012, 07:45:10 PM »

re: Living forever... this was covered pretty well in a movie called Zardoz.  It's a strange movie from a while ago... you even get to see Sean Connery running around in some kind of weird loin cloth and bondage garb.  If you google zardoz you will see it instantly.

And it's Rated R so please don't watch it if you are under age.

People lived forever.  When they died then they were automatically resurrected.  If you did something wrong then they punished you by making you older.

Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2012, 07:56:36 PM »

re: Living forever... this was covered pretty well in a movie called Zardoz.  It's a strange movie from a while ago... you even get to see Sean Connery running around in some kind of weird loin cloth and bondage garb.  If you google zardoz you will see it instantly.

And it's Rated R so please don't watch it if you are under age.

People lived forever.  When they died then they were automatically resurrected.  If you did something wrong then they punished you by making you older.

Wow, nice! That reminds me of that time movie me and my mom watched. It's where humans have these timers built onto the arms at the age of 21, and it starts at an Hour. Once it reaches 0, your dead forever. You use that time as a source of money, and can gain more, even up to infinity! But you can still die other ways. Oh, and you stop aging at 21...
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2012, 09:01:28 PM »

Since we are on this topic, you may find this video to be interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idCFV0KF4uo

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2012, 09:51:24 PM »

The world cant end until i have my flying car

The jetsons promised flying cars
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2012, 10:19:32 PM »

We aren't actually that far off immortality... All it would take is another great mind and BAM! Though by great mind, I mean someone like Edison who actually does something, not someone like Stephen Hawking who makes up pointless theories. Put less money into the military, and more into research and we just might all live for a few hundred years Tongue
Since computers double in power at a calculated 18 months per double: Our 3.0 Ghz laptops now will be 6.0 in around 15-24 months. Be prepared everyone. The future is literally around the corner.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Blackslash

Whats up

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2012, 10:38:12 PM »

http:// The World will not end the Myans called it off and besides the world has billions of years to live Unn start studying about it i started when i was 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Blackslash~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody is perfect therefore I am nobody
BigredRm
Donators

<-o Word up goes to that modern man o->

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2012, 12:50:12 PM »

Check it out. This kinda puts things in perspective for me.

https://vimeo.com/29938326

Visit Iron Island @ 1708,702
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2012, 01:25:12 PM »

http:// The World will not end the Myans called it off and besides the world has billions of years to live Unn start studying about it i started when i was 4
anyways, that was a joke Tongue
If you want to get scientific about the end of the world, we will die after the sun explodes, or dies out (every sun does eventually.) it turns red and good ---boom---
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2012, 02:57:19 PM »

anyways, that was a joke Tongue
If you want to get scientific about the end of the world, we will die after the sun explodes, or dies out (every sun does eventually.) it turns red and good ---boom---
The sun will not explode. It will swell up to a red giant and release all of its gasses. (Can't hold onto them anymore so they kinda just float off)

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2012, 04:10:29 PM »

that is what you call a silent boom.
silent but deadly ._.,
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2012, 04:40:56 PM »

The sun 'explodes' when it can no longer sustain itself.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: