Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 06:17:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hard to follow...  (Read 16076 times)
Teknonick

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2012, 02:10:03 PM »

Um, it's Hard to follow what's going on with the updates and everything, so... I'm posting this here to let you know, and why.

I check back here at least once every other day, or so, and see TONS of posts EVERYWHERE... I've been keeping an eye whenever someone posts in one of the three main sections, concepts, blog and announcements, but they're mostly just replies, or something of the similar...

What I want (Please, with sugar on top! lol) would to have SOME way to keep track whenever PAUL updates something, or starts a new topic... aka, "Update 10065885636blargg643 is out now! Check my changelog!

+Added Cactus
+Added Flower
+Added Air Block
-Removed Brinehero"

ETC stuff....

Just a section that 'lights up' ONLY when Paul makes a new topic somewhere, and possibly links to it? Then all I have to check is that one area, click it, and instant updates on whatever Paul just bothered to make a topic about!

"Hi guys" ETC.

lol, anyway, thanks! or not thanks, just letting ya know.
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 02:15:22 PM »

not really needed, since i really only check threads/posts by Paul anyway. you just scan the bottom of the home page for pauls name.

Specs for future reference:
Windows 7 64bit ; Intel Quad Core ; 8GB RAM ; AMD Radeon HD 6800 ; TB HD
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 02:23:31 PM »

New releases go in the Announcements group.  I actually didn't realize anyone but me could post here.  I should fix that.

I post concept discussions to the Concepts group.

If I have just pictures then I post them to Gallery.

I post longer "this is my day" style posts to the Blog group.

Whenever I post something new to these groups then I always also post to the Mythruna Facebook and G+ pages as well as the MythrunaGame twitter feed.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 02:26:25 PM »

All groups in the Development category were already "Reply only" for regular users.  Now Announcements are too.

New releases go to announcements.

Interesting pictures go to Gallery.

Everything else gets posted in the Developer section... so just look for new threads there.

...otherwise, watch G+, Facebook, or Twitter.  Anything interesting goes there... sometimes first.
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 12:18:05 PM »

All groups in the Development category were already "Reply only" for regular users.  Now Announcements are too.

New releases go to announcements.

Interesting pictures go to Gallery.

Everything else gets posted in the Developer section... so just look for new threads there.

...otherwise, watch G+, Facebook, or Twitter.  Anything interesting goes there... sometimes first.
Alright, awesome! Thanks lol. Sorry if I sounded like a raging baboon, lol. Anyway, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on anything, because I haven't seen much in awhile. :S
ap0r

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 11:02:03 PM »

-Removed Brinehero" <- I see what you did there Cheesy
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 06:47:26 PM »

-Removed Brinehero" <- I see what you did there Cheesy
xD... I said that awhile ago somewhere else on the forums... can you find it? XD!!! It's Pauls dead Brother, come back to haunt what was rightfully not his!
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 08:32:00 PM »

LOL
Teknonick

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 06:26:00 PM »

LOL
:3...
Pages: [1]
  Print