Mythruna
April 27, 2024, 02:55:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanna volanteer to be partner with (Mythruna)Paul Speed  (Read 10535 times)
Conner
Donators

View Profile
« on: April 30, 2013, 12:01:38 PM »

hey guys i wanna volanteer to be partners with Mythruna i know code and i am good at graphic design and i really wanna help the Mythruna community out ive already started posting videos on youtube Messing around in Mythruna and i think i could help you guys out a lot.
Post a comment or thumb's up to help me get noticed by Paul Speed
Thank You!
C.Moon
IGN:Conner
belgariad87
Donators

RPG player for life

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 01:04:54 PM »

Like anyone needs help getting noticed by Paul Speed  Roll Eyes

Specs for future reference:
Windows 7 64bit ; Intel Quad Core ; 8GB RAM ; AMD Radeon HD 6800 ; TB HD
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 02:38:31 PM »

hey guys i wanna volanteer to be partners with Mythruna i know code and i am good at graphic design and i really wanna help the Mythruna community out ive already started posting videos on youtube Messing around in Mythruna and i think i could help you guys out a lot.
Post a comment or thumb's up to help me get noticed by Paul Speed
Thank You!
C.Moon
IGN:Conner

I read all of the posts here.  I haven't been on facebook this week because my wife had a brain tumor removed.

All of my free time goes to development right now and I don't have any time left to manage people.  The best way to help would as mods.  After AI and the basic creature/animation framework is in, creatures will be a prime place for others to help grow the game.
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 05:48:16 PM »

The "Employee management" is taken up by "Social time with my forum buddies"  Wink  Smiley

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 06:10:01 PM »

The "Employee management" is taken up by "Social time with my forum buddies"  Wink  Smiley

Hahah... as much time as I do spend on the forum, I think you still underestimate the amount of time it takes to manage work. Smiley
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 06:17:04 PM »

Hahah... as much time as I do spend on the forum, I think you still underestimate the amount of time it takes to manage work. Smiley
guess :4 to 5 hours a day?

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2013, 06:23:14 PM »

Yes, to keep one other person on track, that's about right.  Assuming they are already experienced and don't require "Training".  Otherwise, it's 10 man-hours a day.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 06:25:21 PM »

Yes, to keep one other person on track, that's about right.  Assuming they are already experienced and don't require "Training".  Otherwise, it's 10 man-hours a day.
How many hours is that is woman-hours then Wink
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2013, 06:42:50 PM »

Probably 2.

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2013, 06:52:53 PM »

Probably 2.
if that is true, then this is the statement
Code:
womanHours / 5 == manHours
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2013, 07:46:25 PM »

If you like to dive into esoteric linguistic bogs, this is an interesting link: http://www.genderratic.com/p/258/wereman-and-wifman/

But to come around full circle, regardless of the trend of dehumaning the word "man"... thus making "man" always an accepted gender-specific term in modern times... it is still standard project nomenclature to refer to "people hours" as "man-hours".  Eventually gender-based cleansing will happen there too but it hasn't yet.
Moonkey

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2013, 08:35:00 PM »

If you like to dive into esoteric linguistic bogs, this is an interesting link: http://www.genderratic.com/p/258/wereman-and-wifman/

But to come around full circle, regardless of the trend of dehumaning the word "man"... thus making "man" always an accepted gender-specific term in modern times... it is still standard project nomenclature to refer to "people hours" as "man-hours".  Eventually gender-based cleansing will happen there too but it hasn't yet.
Not as modern as we think though. Remember "Men are created equal"? (I might have this mixed up with races)

Conner
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 10:57:27 AM »

Im pretty much already trained tho Paul so i don't really need training
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2013, 05:07:11 PM »

Im pretty much already trained tho Paul so i don't really need training

like he said, best thing is to work on mod's, start creating some using groovy and get more things up. the more mods that are out the more help that you will be
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: