Mythruna
April 27, 2024, 12:31:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Life is hard, programming is confusing..  (Read 5132 times)
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2013, 05:18:58 PM »

Eh..
I have been confused lately on what directly I want to do as a programmer. I have a couple friends who actually use computers, so if I make computer games 5% of my friends will play them. But most of my friends ( 80% - 90% ) have iOS devices and I just want to ask if it would be a good idea to start developing with iOS via Objective-C / C# / C++.

So much is going on..
School, I have 9 days left of it before it is gone, and I am going for Cross-Country next year. I will have to train three times a week, as required to do Cross Country.

Love life..
Nothing has been going on here except confusion.

I would like to thank you guys for replying and supporting me Smiley
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 06:59:39 PM »

I despise apple, love android. Apple wants to make money, android let's creative people be creative
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 07:34:06 PM »

I despise apple, love android. Apple wants to make money, android let's creative people be creative
All apps I make will most likely end up being free anyways Cheesy
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 09:12:07 PM »

All apps I make will most likely end up being free anyways Cheesy

On android you can put just about anything on the market, as long as you have the developers fee paid (25 bucks for life...I think) apple, well they are strict as to what is put on the market..not to small people market friendly
Drayke
Donators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 08:40:53 AM »

I agree with you there. Apple isn't worth half the money they charge. their hardware is finally starting to catch up but they are still behind and their software starts to fall apart after a few years by design. The only reason they are as secure as they are is because not very many people target them, but with Windows circling the drain for as long as they have been, a lot more people are switching. I prefer Linux.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: