Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 08:18:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Objects Will Not Move/Delete  (Read 4642 times)
TyCrisp

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2013, 10:22:46 AM »

So, I'm fairly new to Mythruna and enjoying it immensely so far, however I have one major problem. Any object I place within the game (single player) is permanently fixed in that location. I am unable to delete or move it to another spot. I can also build blocks over the object, which I'm not sure is supposed to happen. Hopefully I haven't overlooked anything simple or look like a fool at the moment. I searched for another discussion about the same issue, but found nothing. I'm using a MacBook 2012 if it's any help.

This is an annoyance that I hope can be fixed. Thanks!  Smiley
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 10:31:49 AM »

So, I'm fairly new to Mythruna and enjoying it immensely so far, however I have one major problem. Any object I place within the game (single player) is permanently fixed in that location. I am unable to delete or move it to another spot. I can also build blocks over the object, which I'm not sure is supposed to happen. Hopefully I haven't overlooked anything simple or look like a fool at the moment. I searched for another discussion about the same issue, but found nothing. I'm using a MacBook 2012 if it's any help.

This is an annoyance that I hope can be fixed. Thanks!  Smiley

Sorry you are having problems.  How are you trying to move or delete the object?  Have you looked in the in-game help by hitting F1?

Right now you can place blocks on top of objects... so that's not a bug at this point.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 10:38:34 AM »

In order to perform actions with an object, your tool displaying at the bottom center of your screen must be the object tool.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: