Mythruna
April 18, 2024, 05:03:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: when i login it opens then turns black then close's
i got the leatest - 1 (100%)
and my lanucher is good - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: login  (Read 9605 times)
bobian26

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2013, 05:50:30 PM »

do i delete my accont
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 06:35:14 PM »

What do you mean? Is this when you first open up the game and hit "OK" on the launcher? Is this on Single Player or Multi Player?

In your Mythruna folder, you might have some error-########.log files in which the '#' are a unique number, if so please provide those, along with any client-#.log files
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 09:46:04 PM »

Sorry you are having trouble but you will have to be more specific.

If you are just starting the application and it crashes then there may be something wrong with your install or with Java on your system.  Did you extract the files from the zip or are you trying to run it directly from the zip file?

If it crashes after the settings screen then your display drivers are not up to date or your graphics card is not good enough.

If it crashes when you try to login to multiplayer then there will be an error log on disk as Shzylo suggests.
Drayke
Donators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 08:31:20 PM »

Okay I'm getting a message saying "login failed client is not receiving udp messages from the server. please make sure that udp port 4234 is not blocked."
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 08:34:33 PM »

Okay I'm getting a message saying "login failed client is not receiving udp messages from the server. please make sure that udp port 4234 is not blocked."

I just reset the server.  Please try again.
Drayke
Donators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 08:44:45 PM »

I just reset the server.  Please try again.

okay its working thank you Cheesy
Drayke
Donators

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2013, 08:43:26 PM »

it's not letting me connect to the server. I think it would be helpful to set up a secondary server in case one isn't working.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2013, 09:10:06 PM »

it's not letting me connect to the server. I think it would be helpful to set up a secondary server in case one isn't working.

You can try again.  I reset the server.

A second server wouldn't help, really... the worlds would be different and it would just cost me more money and be twice the places I have to check to see if they've stopped accepting outside connections again.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2013, 10:21:43 PM »

A second server wouldn't help, really... the worlds would be different and it would just cost me more money and be twice the places I have to check to see if they've stopped accepting outside connections again.
Question that is sort of related.. to servers and their connections..

With the newer version do you plan on making a new server program, that would attempt to fix that memory leak?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2013, 12:07:23 AM »

Question that is sort of related.. to servers and their connections..

With the newer version do you plan on making a new server program, that would attempt to fix that memory leak?

I'm sure the orange will have entirely new memory leaks as compared to the apple.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2013, 12:08:16 AM »

Also, the memory leak is unrelated to the connection issue... since resetting my router fixes it sometimes too and I frequently have to restart the server when it has plenty of memory.

It's a crapping windows network stack issue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: