Mythruna
April 23, 2024, 11:39:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: we should help paul more  (Read 15165 times)
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2013, 05:04:04 PM »

at paul's current pace mythruna alpha will be done by 2015 first off if you can think of anyways to help him post the here second paul you should enlist the help of your unofficial programming apprentice shyzlo for stuff like physics third and finally can i increase my donation status? because i might have some more money available soon to donate with  Tongue 

Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 05:19:02 PM »

Apprentice Shyzlo. Lol.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 05:20:41 PM »

at paul's current pace mythruna alpha will be done by 2015 first off if you can think of anyways to help him post the here second paul you should enlist the help of your unofficial programming apprentice shyzlo for stuff like physics third and finally can i increase my donation status? because i might have some more money available soon to donate with  Tongue  
Please correct your grammar! D: (Especially fix my name LOL)

I am still a beginner at da Java Codec, so I won't be much help until I get more practice in, and when I learn the API without docs Tongue
(unless Pauly sends me some updated files Wink)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 06:14:30 PM by Shzylo » Logged
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 05:22:48 PM »

at paul's current pace mythruna alpha will be done by 2015 first off if you can think of anyways to help him post the here second paul you should enlist the help of your unofficial programming apprentice shyzlo for stuff like physics third and finally can i increase my donation status? because i might have some more money available soon to donate with  Tongue 
Please correct your grammar! D: (Especially fix my name LOL)

I am still a beginner at da Java Codec, so I won't be much help until I get more practice in, and when I learn the API without docs Tongue
(unless Pauly sends me some files Wink)
sorry about the grammar don't know whats wrong with my spelling of your name besides i messed up on the y in it

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 05:28:49 PM »

So many pet peeves within that sentence..

Sorry about the grammar, don't know what's wrong with my spelling of your name, besides I messed up on the y in it.

Sorry lol, had to Tongue
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 05:33:56 PM »

So many pet peeves within that sentence..

Sorry about the grammar, don't know what's wrong with my spelling of your name, besides I messed up on the y in it.

Sorry lol, had to Tongue
Lol. now your nit picking the grammar in my apology  Tongue

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2013, 06:02:37 PM »

We should get back on subject:

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 06:06:04 PM »

...and finally can i increase my donation status? because i might have some more money available soon to donate with  Tongue 

Anyone can add to their donation total at any time.  Just use the mythruna.com login you setup when you donated before.  If you are logged in, you can see your current donation level here:
http://mythruna.com/donation-status/
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 06:15:01 PM »

...and finally can i increase my donation status? because i might have some more money available soon to donate with  Tongue 

Anyone can add to their donation total at any time.  Just use the mythruna.com login you setup when you donated before.  If you are logged in, you can see your current donation level here:
Completely Ignored

BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 11:04:11 PM »

Other than donating, Paul has said time and again that he can't take the time to manage other people working, so there's not much we can do to help.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2013, 02:25:58 AM »

And someday in the (far?) future when I might really be looking for help, it will be the modding experts that I look to first.  Just saying.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2013, 05:36:17 AM »

And someday in the (far?) future when I might really be looking for help, it will be the modding experts that I look to first.  Just saying.
Paul I'm working on it, finally finding out some things in your Java API Wink
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2013, 11:09:28 AM »

Completely Ignored

i haven't ignored it i will donate some time this weekend

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2013, 12:46:25 PM »

Completely Ignored

i haven't ignored it i will donate some time this weekend

No, I think he was saying that I completely ignored his request for code... or that he was completely ignoring my bit about donations.  Either way, I don't think it was a shot at you.

I have no code to give him so I ignored that part. Smiley
Iggyjeckel
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2013, 01:50:02 PM »

Felt like a good time to say howdy all lol
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: