Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 06:06:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Error 1379256367367 and Error 1379256430382 upon game launch why?  (Read 14446 times)
crafter419

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2013, 07:57:10 AM »

What are these errors and how do i fix them?

Build!
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 08:03:47 AM »

Those numbers are just unique, we need to see the text of the error log, so please post it.

When does this occur?
When you click OK on the launcher? When you go to Single- or Multi-Player?
crafter419

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 08:48:15 AM »

error-1379256367367:
Uncaught exception from thread:Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread,5,main]
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: GLSL and OpenGL2 is required for the LWJGL renderer!
   at com.jme3.renderer.lwjgl.LwjglRenderer.initialize(LwjglRenderer.java:166)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext.initContextFirstTime(LwjglContext.java:131)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext.internalCreate(LwjglContext.java:168)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:128)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:205)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Application was not initialized.

error-1379256430382:
org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: No support for WGL_ARB_multisample
   at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelFormat(Native Method)
   at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat(WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)
   at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(WindowsDisplay.java:210)
   at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java:306)
   at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:873)
   at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:782)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.createContext(LwjglDisplay.java:137)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:113)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:205)

These happened after i clicked ok on the launcher. i don't have the net on the computer i set this up on. would that be a problem as well?

Build!
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 08:59:14 AM »

These happened after i clicked ok on the launcher. i don't have the net on the computer i set this up on. would that be a problem as well?

No, that would not be the case, but there is some bad news, for the first error:

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: GLSL and OpenGL2 is required for the LWJGL renderer!
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglContext.initContextFirstTime(LwjglContext.java:131)
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:128)

There are some required components in your hardware in order to run this, it says that GLSL and OpenGL2 is required for the LWJGL renderer!, meaning you need those in order to run the game. GLSL and OpenGL2 are used for shaders within the game, and your graphics card does not support it. Sorry for this is unfortunate.

There are some things that can resolve this, we just need more information.

Are you running on a desktop or laptop? If you are running on a laptop, sometimes they will have two graphics cards, and it will pick the wrong one to run the game with. If you are on a desktop, you are going to need a new graphics card.

You might also have some client-#.log files, in which the '#' is a number between 1 and 5. If you have any of those please post them, they will give us information on your drivers.
crafter419

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 09:11:29 AM »

I have a desktop.

here are clents:

CLIENT:
2013-09-15 11:28:36,152 INFO  [mythruna.client.MainStart] Build version:20120627
2013-09-15 11:28:44,136 ERROR [mythruna.client.MainStart] Unhandled error:Failed to create display
   at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.initInThread(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:113)
2013-09-15 11:28:45,589 ERROR [com.jme3.app.Application] Failed to create display
2013-09-15 11:28:45,589 ERROR [mythruna.client.MainStart] Default handling did not exit.

CLIENT-1:
2013-09-15 10:47:01,335 INFO  [mythruna.client.MainStart] Build version:20120627
2013-09-15 10:47:10,367 ERROR [mythruna.client.MainStart] Unhandled error:Failed to create display
2013-09-15 10:47:12,273 ERROR [com.jme3.app.Application] Failed to create display
2013-09-15 10:47:12,273 ERROR [mythruna.client.MainStart] Default handling did not exit.

CLIENT-2:
2013-09-15 10:45:44,351 INFO  [mythruna.client.MainStart] Build version:20120627
2013-09-15 10:46:07,351 ERROR [mythruna.client.MainStart] Unhandled error:Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread,5,main]
2013-09-15 10:46:07,414 ERROR [com.jme3.app.Application] Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread,5,main]
2013-09-15 10:46:07,414 ERROR [mythruna.client.MainStart] Default handling did not exit.

I hope this helps.

Build!
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2013, 09:12:46 AM »

It would help to know what your graphics card is.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2013, 09:14:41 AM »

It would help to know what your graphics card is.
I was thinking that the client.log's would give us his graphics card, I don't think it ran enough to actually allow it to get that information.

Yes, we are going to need to know what your graphics card is, if you don't know we'll try to help Grin
crafter419

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2013, 09:32:32 AM »

i dont have a clue. all i know is its an nvidia from like 5 years ago. how do i find out the specifics?

Build!
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2013, 09:39:37 AM »

i dont have a clue. all i know is its an nvidia from like 5 years ago. how do i find out the specifics?

if you are on something like windows vista/7, open up your search menu and type in dxdiag and click that first program that you see (you might get a popup about checking to see if your drivers are digitally signed, doesn't matter if you click yes or no). Click on the "Display" tab, and I think it is either the Name or the Chip Type. If you are on XP, do the same thing, except at the beginning use "Run".
crafter419

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2013, 10:01:20 AM »

its an Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family. told you its old.

Build!
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2013, 10:15:32 AM »

its an Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family. told you its old.

Yes, well Intel graphics won't support this type of rendering, sorry about that. That is probably integrated graphics (not sure, not that computer smart), but you will not be able to run Mythruna with that. If you want to go shopping for compatible graphics cards, have a look at THIS.
crafter419

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2013, 10:18:00 AM »

yeah, i dont have the money for that right now. know any ohter games like this that can work on my graphics card?

Build!
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2013, 10:24:51 AM »

yeah, i dont have the money for that right now. know any ohter games like this that can work on my graphics card?
Unfortunately, no, but I hope one day you will adventure across Mythruna's land Smiley
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2013, 11:08:17 AM »

Coming to this party late...

Sorry you are having trouble running the game, crafter.  Those old intel cards are notoriously problematic to me.  There are some cards that I might be able to support in the future that I don't support now but the OpenGL2 thing is kind of a deal breaker even in the long term.

I'm sorry you are unable to run the game.
Budehgong
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2013, 12:07:37 AM »

Don't worry, graphics cards don't have to be expensive; I got an Nvidea Geforce 210 for €30,- so saving up a little will pay off.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: