Mythruna
April 19, 2024, 08:01:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: race religions  (Read 4519 times)
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2013, 05:19:00 PM »

I'm pretty sure this has not been discussed yet
will each npc race have its own religion that is exercised in their naturally spawning settlements? 
if yes please tell me if you have put enough thought into any of them please post them here i am interested to know  Tongue
if the answer is no just post so k?

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 08:08:07 PM »

I'm not yet sure what impact religion will have on the game yet... though I have plenty of source material to draw from from my days of running pencil-and-paper RPGs.
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 06:59:56 PM »

I'm not yet sure what impact religion will have on the game yet... though I have plenty of source material to draw from from my days of running pencil-and-paper RPGs.
i was thinking race religions would effect npcs motives ex: human npc must worship at shrine before sleeping
also if players pray at them they get skyrim style perks (one of the few things from skyrim we can incorporate into mythruna)
ex reptilian shrine increase swimming speed dwarf shrine increase chance of finding cool ores and simian shrine increase climbing speed

ps npcs who pray at these shrines should also get the perk  Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: