Mythruna
April 19, 2024, 10:10:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: A human npc named Fred.  (Read 66364 times)
theamericono

AMERICA

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2013, 05:07:27 PM »

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i tend to see the best in people just saying
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2013, 04:48:40 PM »

Chapter. 8

Of the survivors of the battle only three of them were uninjured whether it be though skill or cowardice; ebag51, Carn, and a human npc named Joe. The rest of the survivors were all injured to some degree. Half of the avian survivors were now flightless and the other half wouldn't be flying for awhile.

After treating all of the survivors ebag51 appointed Fred to be one of his lieutenants along with Carn because of his uncommon dual axe wielding stances and his kill count rivaled Carn's. That night ebag51 called them both to town center for a military meeting.

"We won't survive another attack like that," stated Carn.

"I know that is why tomorrow we are going to enlist the help of some reptilians my avian friend, theamericono has just found," ebag51 replied, "I will be taking one of you with me to go on a trip to meet up with him and befriend those reptilians so they will help us in our fight against the Evil Trololololol Empire. Tomorrow i will decide which of you come with me and which one of you will stay here and command our defending forces."

So with that Fred went to sleep in his cabin uncertain about what tomorrow would bring.

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2013, 04:51:27 PM »

Announcement:

I will now be taking votes on whether you want Fred to go with ebag51 to befriend the reptilians or stay at the village and defend it. The outcome of this voting will decide the content of the next few chapters.

Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2013, 05:00:12 PM »

Let him go with ebag and the reptilians to keep the story progressing.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2013, 11:13:37 PM »

I'm sure the reptilians would love to have you over for dinner... or lunch... or a late breakfast...  Wink
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2013, 04:23:38 PM »

I'm sure the reptilians would love to have you over for dinner... or lunch... or a late breakfast...  Wink
lol

Budehgong
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2013, 05:14:04 PM »

While reading the story I couldn't help but think "What were ebag51's parents thinking when they named him that?"

ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2013, 06:23:24 PM »

While reading the story I couldn't help but think "What were ebag51's parents thinking when they named him that?"
ebag51 is an extra dimensional being in a simian body being controlled by a mythruna user who picked the name ebag51 for his character. Also I'm not sure if the extra dimensional beings in mythruna have parents you would have to ask paul. 

theamericono

AMERICA

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2013, 02:48:18 PM »

i should have my kid have a 1 in his name lololol how would the singnuter for a check look lolol  and let him go to the reptiles
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2013, 09:03:20 PM »

Chapter. 9

After he got woke up the next day Fred went with Carn to go meet up with ebag51 back at the town center. After they were all there ebag51 made his decision.

"Fred will be coming with me to the near by desert to try to get the reptilians to help us, his uncommon dual axe wielding stances will probably come in handy," ebag51 explained, "Carn you will stay here and command the town defenses, you are a good enough leader to do that."

With that decided ebag51 and Fred gathered up some supplies for the journey from the village store houses. They packed mostly precooked salted chicken, which was the village's primary farm animal currently and water for the trip. As they left shawn342 announced in the player only chat that he had finally finished building his evil empire's first airship. Little did Fred know that right after they left wood takwins attacked the village

On their way to the desert they encountered no hostile animals and only ever rarely sighted prey animals. When they arrived met theamericono in the desert what looked like part of a reptilian village could be seen in the distance.

theamericono flew down to the ground and greeted them, "Hello ebag51 and Fred! Hopefully now with you here the reptilians will no listen to us instead of attempting to eat me."

Before them now stood the challenge of trying to get the reptilians to ally with them.

pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2013, 09:09:40 PM »

i should have my kid have a 1 in his name lololol how would the singnuter for a check look lolol  and let him go to the reptiles

Reminds me a little of this comic: http://xkcd.com/327/
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2013, 01:43:33 PM »

Survey:

Would you guys like me to make a side story about a human npc named Joe mentioned in chapter 8? It would be in the same world as Fred. Finally it would have a love interest for Joe who is HUMAN and also explain more about the human npc Carn.

IronWolf

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2013, 02:33:02 PM »

Survey:

Would you guys like me to make a side story about a human npc named Joe mentioned in chapter 8? It would be in the same world as Fred. Finally it would have a love interest for Joe who is HUMAN and also explain more about the human npc Carn.

Sure, I don't really care what direction this story goes, it's not like I'll stop enjoying it Tongue
ebag51
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2013, 08:08:59 PM »

Chapter. 10

Negotiations with the reptilians didn't go very well. Even with ebag51 and Fred's help they still weren't able to convince the reptilian leader Zark to help them defeat the Evil Trololololol Empire. Their requests were only met with threats and and attacks that they only barely managed to get away from.

"Now stay out of our village you filthy outsiders!" Zark shouted as they left.

Right before they started to head back home an airship flew over the reptilian and the faint sound of someone shouting 'Trololololol' could be heard in the air. It was shawn342 in is newly constructed airship. A strange glow came from the ship as shawn342 and some of his apparently magic adept followers preformed a magic ritual. Then all of a sudden lighting rained down from the sky destroying most of the surface reptilian village buildings and killing many reptilians. Fred watched one reptilian screaming in terror while running away and then get hit by a lighting bolt turning him into a smoldering pile of ashes. After reaping so much destruction the airship left as shawn342 went 'Trololololol' as the ship went into the horizon.

"Those murderous bastards in that airship killed half my people!" Zark grieved.

"Help us and you will have your revenged," ebag51 promised.

"Ok, if it means getting our revenge on those murderers we will help you," agreed Zark.

With that Zark readied two battalions of reptilian warrior class soldiers armed with swords, knives, daggers, poisons, and scimitars. When they were all ready they proceeded back to Fred's village to come up with a plan to defeat the Evil Trololololol Empire.   

Sempor

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2013, 04:38:27 PM »

Now I want a magic airship....  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: