Mythruna
April 25, 2024, 09:07:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MythRuna website  (Read 7740 times)
king

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2011, 03:46:14 PM »

I'm a web designer and to be honest the mythruna site isn't the best (sorry) i got an idea that i think would fit the game the link to the demo site is http://polzunov.net/mr/

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! Grin
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 06:07:20 PM »

Thanks for the link.  When I go there it's a big screen shot with some big text paragraph in another language.  Is that what I'm supposed to see?  It looks a little like the company site I put together (which I won't be sharing publicly until I incorporate later this year).  I can provide a link through PM if you are curious.

The mythruna.com main page was created in five minutes or so to be a landing spot for people to find things.  So it's ugly and hopefully that bareness better reflects the fact that the game isn't even alpha yet. Smiley  The final site will probably combine some of the theme that I created for the forum with in-game artwork that doesn't exist yet.  And there is a good chance that I'll switch the unused Mythruna wordpress instance to be the site's main page after I gut and replace its theme to look more "mythruna-like".  You can see the current one by putting wordpress on the end of mythruna.com.

Eventually the web presence will have to expand a lot as I plan to create a sort of "app store" for people to post and download game mods, etc... and having some common themes that can be adapted to different kinds of sites will be good.  So far I sort of like what I've done with the forums and I'll probably continue to tweak those elements moving forward.
randomprofile
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 08:17:39 AM »

Great Design Cheesy Though it could use a lot of fixes, but Paul he's right this site needs a few touch ups D:
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 09:15:01 AM »

You mean the main site, right?
randomprofile
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 12:29:42 PM »

Yeah... The forum is also good, but why not fix something that isn't broken Smiley
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 01:49:20 PM by SleeperCell #42 » Logged
BenKenobiWan
Friendly Moderator
Donators

Jesus loves you!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 03:24:31 PM »

Mythruna is a game under construction combining extensive world building, crafting, and sandbox elements with just a touch of role-playing. When completed, Mythruna will be a unique gaming experience.

Is this accurate? Specifically, the "just a touch of role-playing." The impression I have is that it'll be more like an RPG with the possibility of world-building. Am I wrong?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 03:27:44 PM »

Mythruna is a game under construction combining extensive world building, crafting, and sandbox elements with just a touch of role-playing. When completed, Mythruna will be a unique gaming experience.

Is this accurate? Specifically, the "just a touch of role-playing." The impression I have is that it'll be more like an RPG with the possibility of world-building. Am I wrong?

You are right.  I need to flip it around.  Thanks for noticing. Smiley
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2011, 03:31:41 PM »

Fixed.  I pulled the description from the unadvertised wordpress site... and tweaked it just slightly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: