Mythruna
April 18, 2024, 11:32:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to increase pre-made blueprint size?  (Read 5187 times)
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2014, 04:33:37 AM »

Been trying to make the pre-made couch longer but all the wood blocks I try to use allways turn out to be a section lower or higher than the pre-made seat itself.  I click on the empty space next to the seat and the new block shows up hovering above the seat of the couch, not connecting to it. What am I doing wrong here?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 11:58:34 AM »

Been trying to make the pre-made couch longer but all the wood blocks I try to use allways turn out to be a section lower or higher than the pre-made seat itself.  I click on the empty space next to the seat and the new block shows up hovering above the seat of the couch, not connecting to it. What am I doing wrong here?

It's hard to tell from your description (maybe a picture would help) but perhaps you are having issues with full blocks versus partial blocks or something?

The chair and the bench use lots of wood beams and they don't fill a whole block.  You'd have to remove them and extend the end and then put new ones on.
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 09:19:33 PM »

It's hard to tell from your description (maybe a picture would help) but perhaps you are having issues with full blocks versus partial blocks or something?

The chair and the bench use lots of wood beams and they don't fill a whole block.  You'd have to remove them and extend the end and then put new ones on.

No Im not having issues with any of that. I've been following the design to the letter and the partial blocks, the paper thin ones that make up the couch seat wont work. I try to add them to the end of the seat, clicking directly on the edge and the new partial block ends up elevated above the seat. it refuses to connect.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 11:03:10 PM »

No Im not having issues with any of that. I've been following the design to the letter and the partial blocks, the paper thin ones that make up the couch seat wont work. I try to add them to the end of the seat, clicking directly on the edge and the new partial block ends up elevated above the seat. it refuses to connect.

There are two panels, one up and one down.

A picture is worth a thousand words here.  Please hit F2 in the game and then post the picture using imgur.com or some other image hosting service.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: