Mythruna
April 24, 2024, 06:00:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Protect New Neighbor's Home  (Read 4349 times)
Tamarie

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2014, 05:58:43 PM »

My new neighbor hasn't made his/her house into a stronghold and the furniture has been tossed all over, hanging in midair even. I didn't want him to think that I was a crappy neighbor and had done it, so I put the stuff back as well as I could remember. But is there an easier way?
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 09:45:38 PM »

My new neighbor hasn't made his/her house into a stronghold and the furniture has been tossed all over, hanging in midair even. I didn't want him to think that I was a crappy neighbor and had done it, so I put the stuff back as well as I could remember. But is there an easier way?

Especially for objects, there is very little I can do unfortunately.

Sometimes I can revert parts of the world but that's only the terrain... and then it reverts entire areas which can be problematic when folks are next to each other.

Moral of the story: people should protect their stuff... that's what property is there for really.
Tamarie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 10:41:06 PM »

The neighbor didn't finish his strange basement, and I've found another house with the same furniture (also unprotected), so maybe he's moved on, anyway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: