Mythruna
March 29, 2024, 01:53:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to delete multiple blocks at once?  (Read 6541 times)
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2014, 02:09:22 PM »

There some button I can press to delete more than one ground block at once? I am trying to turn a penninsula into it's own island but the various ground blocks go at least 20 blocks down if not more and the penninsula is really long. as least 3 times that or more.  Its taking me forever to change the landscape block by block.  Is there any way to do this faster?
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 07:39:28 PM »

You could  create your own script, or use the WorldEdit version for Mythruna (CubeChange)

Also, you'll need to know how to install scripts.

Other than that, there is no possible way to destroy one block at once.
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 11:29:22 PM »

You could  create your own script, or use the WorldEdit version for Mythruna (CubeChange)

Also, you'll need to know how to install scripts.

Other than that, there is no possible way to destroy one block at once.

I hope you mean that last bit as a typo. All I have been doing is destroying one block at once.  Im trying to destroy multiple. But no, I dont know much about computers beyond simple programs and surfing the web.  Im not a programer and dont know how to do scripts or any of that nerdy stuff.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 01:08:10 AM »

There some button I can press to delete more than one ground block at once? I am trying to turn a penninsula into it's own island but the various ground blocks go at least 20 blocks down if not more and the penninsula is really long. as least 3 times that or more.  Its taking me forever to change the landscape block by block.  Is there any way to do this faster?

On my server there is no way to remove blocks in bulk.  Some people have used apps that let them 'spam click'... though I would encourage you to keep the spam rate low enough not to crash the server.  Also be careful where you aim it. Smiley
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 01:40:02 AM »

On my server there is no way to remove blocks in bulk.  Some people have used apps that let them 'spam click'... though I would encourage you to keep the spam rate low enough not to crash the server.  Also be careful where you aim it. Smiley

Hey, neat.  I get a responce from the creator himself.  Much appreciated Paul.  I dont suppose you know what apps they use, do you?  I'll try my best not to spam your game. Its just getting tiresome having to click one block by one over and over again for what seems like forever.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 04:58:30 AM »

Hey, neat.  I get a responce from the creator himself.  Much appreciated Paul.  I dont suppose you know what apps they use, do you?  I'll try my best not to spam your game. Its just getting tiresome having to click one block by one over and over again for what seems like forever.

I don't know what the apps are.  You can get away with quite a few clicks per second in one of those apps... but I certainly wouldn't go higher than 10 per second or so if you want to be nice to the server and bandwidth and stuff.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2014, 09:50:09 AM »

I hope you mean that last bit as a typo.
Sorry, it was a typo.
*There is no possible way to destroy more than one block at once.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: