Mythruna
April 19, 2024, 09:04:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I back up mythruna  (Read 5496 times)
Alexial Angel

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2014, 11:50:53 PM »

Ok so I'm not a tech expert and I was just wondering if anybody knew how to save the stuff I built in Mythruna to a jump drive?  As I might need to restore my computer to factory conditions soon.
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 12:03:30 AM »

Ok so I'm not a tech expert and I was just wondering if anybody knew how to save the stuff I built in Mythruna to a jump drive?  As I might need to restore my computer to factory conditions soon.

In the directory where you run Mythruna there should be a mythruna.db directory.  In this version of Mythruna, that's all you need to backup.

When you restore, just make sure to put it back in the same directory where you install the Mythruna exe.
Sean
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 06:18:30 PM »

You can copy your whole mythruna folder to your flash drive and paste that folder after you restored your computer.

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both." - Benjamin Franklin
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 06:20:16 PM »

You can copy your whole mythruna folder to your flash drive and paste that folder after you restored your computer.

That's even easier. Smiley
Alexial Angel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 10:33:42 PM »

Thanks that just made my life alot easier Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: