Mythruna
April 27, 2024, 11:32:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starforge - Turning horribly bleak.  (Read 8939 times)
Moonkey

This is probably a picture.

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2014, 02:45:09 AM »

Bought into the early access before, game was pretty good, just ran awful all the time. But the devs are pulling off a scam to what it seems like to me. http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/2dhpvd/starforge_developer_misconduct_a_look_back_from/ This is a real shame. This game was getting good but now... Uegh.

Mythruna: Don't you dare read any posts I made before 2014.
Rexirl
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 03:21:00 AM »

Indeed. I am also disappointed - but it was probably very unrealistic to expect them to pull it off, even from the start. Virtually no communications from any of the developers lately hasn't helped their cause, either; much of the recent community outrage could have been easily tempered.
Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 06:50:34 AM »

GG.

I heard of StarForge, and I would hear good things about it. Sad fact of what has happened.
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 12:27:48 PM »

Damn... That post may very well kill CodeHatch. I have to agree with Rex irl as well. If they kept up communications, actually made friendly with the community, people may have put up with the bullshit for a bit longer.

Also 200th post yey.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 12:32:02 PM by Rayblon » Logged

Rexirl
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 05:31:18 AM »

I was (still am, technically) a part of their community, albeit not a very vocal one. No matter what was contained within the "offending" posts, going so far as to delete all of these members' posts was completely unnecessary; the vast majority of them (I counted around 15 000, but that might be a little off) were indeed just helpful discussions of the game, ideas, and friendly banter, much like many posts on these or any other good forums, and their absence leaves a large number of threads unreadable.
Gambit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 09:40:50 AM »

It's a shame.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 10:51:21 PM »

Imma go play Starforge.

Pages: [1]
  Print