Mythruna
March 28, 2024, 09:59:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Halloween Build-off!  (Read 8387 times)
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2014, 04:03:21 PM »

I've been spending my fair share of time hunting ghouls and ghosts for my Halloween decorations thus far this October. What better way to show off our catches than a build off? The only real requirement is that your build has to be 'spooky'. Blueprints and blocks are both allowed, but aren't mutually required. Whatever you feel best doing is fine. So long as it's in the spirit of Halloween, it's a possible winner. There may or may not be a reward to the victor.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 10:35:45 PM by Rayblon » Logged

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 04:03:53 PM »

I don't have too much time to myself anymore, but I managed to make this:

Poor pacman ghost didn't see it coming.

Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 04:04:57 PM »

Also 500th post. Finally at the top.

Michael
Donators

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 02:56:52 PM »

lul, sorry, can't play Mythruna on my current laptop. #degraded
evyse

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 02:46:03 PM »

I've been spending my fair share of time hunting ghouls and ghosts for my Halloween decorations thus far this October. What better way to show off our catches than a build off? The only real requirement is that your build has to be 'spooky'. Blueprints and blocks are both allowed, but aren't mutually required. Whatever you feel best doing is fine. So long as it's in the spirit of Halloween, it's a possible winner. There may or may not be a reward to the victor.

I'll try to build something too except can you please point me to the wiki and possibly how I can spawn myself items so I can build craziness?
evyse

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2014, 03:43:33 PM »

I'll try to build something too except can you please point me to the wiki and possibly how I can spawn myself items so I can build craziness?

Ah never mind, I see the items are all in there for me to use
Rayblon
Donators

Hmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 04:23:02 PM »

Apparently the ghost kebab won. Sad

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: