Mythruna
July 08, 2024, 09:50:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new forums. See "Announcements" for a note for new users.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: church of origin in mythruna  (Read 4216 times)
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« on: December 23, 2015, 07:49:19 AM »

Any of you that watched the last couple seasons of stargate SG-1 will remember the Ori and their church of "origin".

Now you can visit it in mythruna!  I just finished building it in the side of a mountain.  

I was in the midst of tearing down a mountain to make way for a large river I wanted to make to connect two lakes and my mind just got away from me.  Now there is a church of origin hidden away in mythruna! For however long it's there before someone griefs it.

Come take a look!  2694.09 - 2841.44
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 08:09:43 AM by fola_mactire » Logged
pspeed
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 07:05:06 PM »

Heheh... sounds cool.

Maybe someone can post a screen shot.
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 07:24:05 PM »

Heheh... sounds cool.

Maybe someone can post a screen shot.

sadly it is not as big as I wanted it to be.  Being near the top of a mountain means it didn't have much space to grow.
I was hoping to make it one of those fancy churches with the high vaulted ceilings and lots of room for seating, but alas, the perameters of the mountain would not accompany this.

I built it too high up and thus just 4 blocks above the ceiling is the ground above. 
Maybe next time I make one, I will make it less high near the summit of a mountain. 
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2015, 04:18:26 AM »

« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 06:20:13 AM by fola_mactire » Logged
Duff_Beer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 12:32:34 AM »

Ooh and I would like to point out, for no real reason, if you go down the left side of the mountain from the church, you will now see one of those fancy public bathrooms built into the mountain side. the ones with the stalls and the big long sinks and stuff.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: